contour hd 1080p accessories

twistable_deer

Reaction score
i had the contour hd for a while now and its awesome but i only have one battery and two mounting brackets, i would like to buy more but i don't know where they sell them, if anyone knows where to buy them could you please share. btw i live in Brantford, On.

Thanks

taz3038

Reaction score
Go on to contours website.contour.com They have all kinds of different mounts and stuff for the cameras.

gdvross

Reaction score
You could also try Launch helmet cams in North Van. I just got a contour roam from them, free shipping over 99.00 I think.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best buy and future shop now carry contour,, they dont have too many mounts but the do have batteries

as well my good friend in calgary has a online store and he sells all the mounts and has everything in stock here in calgary,, he will ship same day

heres a linky.....love my contour gogle strap works well

Slip4fun

Reaction score
sells all of the mounts for these cameras. Mountaincultures is an online webstore but has a showroom in NW Calgary Alberta. Use coupon code "culturebook10" for 10% off and select "pre-arranged Pick up" if you are near the Calgary area and u will receive free shipping.

Top Bottom