Connor's Goal!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup..... 31 games left to make a run for the playoffs..... hopefully they play as well as last night for the remaining games.

Kevy and I were whining about having to miss the game, our seats are RIGHT there. Right where all the magic happened :(

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost in Connor coming back, Taylor Hall had a hell of a game, as usual.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure hope not... they need someone talented playing with Connor.... either way I'm excited to see the end of an Oilers season for the first time in a decade.... :D

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face last night, Kevy and I were having a starstuck convo, and I swear we looked like the heart eye emojis, about how we get to watch Connor make magic for years to come.

wilson74

Reaction score
Unreal goal. Glad he pulled through on that dangle. Could have been laid out on the ice if the D had of stepped up. Single handedly improved our powerplay, and brought another line to the surface. As for Eberle, yes had a goal last night but also coughed the puck up multiple times last night. All their goals were off the rush, not zone time. Glad to see some excitement again. Chiarelli will be making moves this year.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sounds like you've added McDavid to your laminated "freebie list" ?

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face last night, Kevy and I were having a starstuck convo, and I swear we looked like the heart eye emojis, about how we get to watch Connor make magic for years to come.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's gonna be something else when this team is finally helathy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom