Go away Max!

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mad Max Bernier just doesn’t get it. He moved ridings again and scored lower in last nights federal by election than a no name candidate did in 2021. 17% of voters chose him while 65% chose the conservative candidate. Go away Max. You truly are irrelevant.
Max is to far right for most people BUT, JMO had Max beat Erin OToole in the one of closest Conservaitive Leadership races, this country maybe in a better place than it is today. IMO I think OToole was a flop for the Conservaitives and wasted time for the Conservaitives he never really attracted or resonated with any body from the left or Ont., Quebec and fence sitting voters that flop both ways. These will all be key areas the Conseveraitives must get votes from in order to send Truedope packing.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can you be sure the show will ever swing back? Of all the things the libs have done you dont think they have they have taken steps to keep themselves in power? This is the number one priority of any sitting govt, you understand that right?
Oh for sure. Unfortunately the blood sucker running the country right now is harder to peel off skin than previous Liberal PM scums.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Embracing Marxist rainbow drag shows and sexualizing children is farther right than Harper?

Maybe you’re right, I mean Harper did sign us onto the globalist agenda 2030 shiteshow we are witnessing right now.

Lol hard to argue with this post... The truth is hard for some.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe so. That was awhile ago. I don’t think it would open for me.

Shoot, if you have facebook or someone in your family, go on his videos before the election. I'd like to know what comes of it, if anything. Interesting stuff in the video.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol well some of us have to be ditch diggers full time eh.
Only because they have increased taxes and costs so much that we have no choice but work all the time. A real politicion for the people would break the broken system or just simply play outside of that system which has kept us debt slaves. We dont need champions, we need system breakers.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sure it has nothing to doo with the fact that 60% of the population dont vote Conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Generally speaking democracies are always a race to the bottom. Whoever promises the most free stuff gets the vote.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True, but they are also the most awake country to the craziness, and have more people fighting back.
There are definitely a few States that don't put up with any of the crap. If you lived in one of those you wouldn't even know This was all going on

Top Bottom