conditions??

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any new on the snow, been waiting to make a another trip, would like some fresh snow, anything up top?? any update

thanks
giddyup

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any new on the snow, been waiting to make a another trip, would like some fresh snow, anything up top?? any update

thanks
giddyup

yup there is snow to be found

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 46

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the smooth trails ferniesnow. it just a long drive for a poker ralley, how is it north of your place, any snow in the forcast

giddyup

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found good snow in Harvey and rolling hills. A good dump of snow would be great though, It is way down from where it usually is.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found good snow in Harvey and rolling hills. A good dump of snow would be great though, It is way down from where it usually is.

Hey Cat Girl where do you stage from to get to rolling hills ? I have been down the pipiline line to the Notch and I have been to York Creek and Lynx Basin, Altas North and South and Corbin but I havn't come across an area called Rolling Hills. I guess I am lost.

Cheers:beer::beer:

Joum39

Reaction score
we were at Corbin last friday, found a little snow out behind Elliot Lake...other than that it is a highway everywhere, still had a few highmarks from over a week ago

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey Cat Girl where do you stage from to get to rolling hills ? I have been down the pipiline line to the Notch and I have been to York Creek and Lynx Basin, Altas North and South and Corbin but I havn't come across an area called Rolling Hills. I guess I am lost.

Cheers:beer::beer:

I'm not Cat Girl but thought I could answer that....Coal Creek or Morrissey out of Fernie. Baby butt smoothe trail all the way in.....

doostylz

Reaction score
Not much new snow but if you look hard enough there is some. Found some in the trees at barnes lake and limestone. But the Hero snow makes for crazy climbs that eventually you have to come down. A 45 second pull took 30 seconds to come down. But better than anyday at work.

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah hero snow usually cost me money in parts, cheap part is going up, another thing is coming down, lets pray for snow

giddyup

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We staged at Morrisey and head in before you hit wranglers cabin. I THINK there is a little sign that will tell you the area (sorry not 100% on that, we just go and don't look at the signage) If you leave from Morrisey one of the trails in is just off to your left as you are rounding a corner not to far from Wranglers. Hope that helps?? LOL

Top Bottom