Conditions in whitecourt?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a few of us headed up on Sunday. Hopefully it has snowed since last Saturday. Was pretty tracked out and hard then.

c_nelson99

Reaction score
got a little bit of snow up in fox creek, prob 6-8" in last couple days more closer towards the athabasca river valley. She's pretty firm under that new skiff of snow but you should have a good ride.

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i back from FSJ 20th, and saw a lotsa fresh sled's tracks along 43 hiway, conditions there should be great.
Just crying, 'cuse it is too far from our Cowtown

Vosh

Reaction score
Well, I'm committed to a ride in whitecourt tomorrow, so I'll touch back tomorrow night. Anyone have an idea on which trail we should ride?

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm committed to a ride in whitecourt tomorrow, so I'll touch back tomorrow night. Anyone have an idea on which trail we should ride?

No grooming yet from Eagle river. You might be better off to stage at Groat Creek.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with Old Mountain Man.
We staged at Eagle River today. She's a rough ride. Very hard packed and tracked out. We ran the Carson trail and the Swan Hills trail up to way point "M". Some spots were good. Others required a ski tug over dead fall. Not much traffic on the triangle trail. So a lot smoother.

Anyways enjoy your ride. Keep us posted where you rode and how it was.

Top Bottom