Cluth kit

k.p

Reaction score
Hi. Wich clutch kit do you guys out there recommend for my PC m800 2012 153" ?

Regards from Norway :)

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here ya go. I have the handlebar relocate on my sled and like the new bar position alot better. I also have the belt deflection adjustment kit coming as well right now. The stock set up is a pain in the a$$, can never get the deflection where I want it with the shims.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Mark from T&T Powersports is installing their "get er done kit" in our Proclimb right now..... it's a custom kit and sells complete with oil for $150 canadian.

k.p

Reaction score
Mark from T&T Powersports is installing their "get er done kit" in our Proclimb right now..... it's a custom kit and sells complete with oil for $150 canadian.

Clutch kit?

k.p

Reaction score
Here ya go. I have the handlebar relocate on my sled and like the new bar position alot better. I also have the belt deflection adjustment kit coming as well right now. The stock set up is a pain in the a$$, can never get the deflection where I want it with the shims.

Shredder, do you have this clutch kit on your sled? Works well?

I notice its very simple, only change the helix and a different spring in the primary clutch

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I didn't go with the kit. I do my own testing and clutching for the type of riding I do. I just order my components frim Mark at T&T. I find there are so many different set ups that work well that it all comes down to rider preference.

k.p

Reaction score
yes, new springs in the clutches, and a 20 tooth top gear in the chain case

Ok. Is it really necessery to change the gearing? i got about 83-84 mph top speed with 8200rpm ? Just asking..

How is the original factory gearing?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didnt see any benefit to gearing it down. But like shredder said there are lots of ways to acheive a good set-up depending on your riding and preferences. Im gonna be tryin out some new clutching stuff next tues with my 2012 M8 162.

k.p

Reaction score
I didnt see any benefit to gearing it down. But like shredder said there are lots of ways to acheive a good set-up depending on your riding and preferences. Im gonna be tryin out some new clutching stuff next tues with my 2012 M8 162.

I would appreciate if you could share your clutching modifications with us :rolleyes:
I see you have alot of good stuff in your shop, any chance of you shipping to Norway?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya please post your findings Glen. I am headed to blue river next weekend for my first mountain ride on my 2012 M8 162 that is all stock except for a cutler can (not installed yet).

Top Bottom