Clutch puller kit

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do I get one? I think it's time I stop borrowing it from my friend lol

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think there's a universal kit more model specific. So most like from your dealership. They should even be able to get a aftermarket one through kimpax or motovan and save some $$ to a factory one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any dealer should have those in stock Rowdy.

Part number 529 022 400 puller 800r
Part number 529 005 500 fork kit Tra

Cheers!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy don't you drive ski doo? Then use the water trick no puller needed.

ya I drive doo but I want the kit. Cant do the water trick on my own cause I sure can't haul the sled on it's side myself...

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tip it over using a over head hoist or even a floor jack, drive one ski onto a ramp. The sled is light enough you can use a small come along on the over head door support, even a rachet strap would work, lay it over onto clean cardboard and a milk crate, block of wood under the handle bar, just to suport the weight.

Or buy the puller, you'll have it to sell with the sled.....

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tip it over using a over head hoist or even a floor jack, drive one ski onto a ramp. The sled is light enough you can use a small come along on the over head door support, even a rachet strap would work, lay it over onto clean cardboard and a milk crate, block of wood under the handle bar, just to suport the weight.

Or buy the puller, you'll have it to sell with the sled.....

buying puller kit = easier

for $132 I think it's worth it to not eff up my garage door or go through all that trouble

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Learn the water trick just make it work. Because you will be coming on here asking how to remove your broken puller from the crankshaft not long after. You do however need the forks. The skidoo puller works sometimes but when you have one that's seized on good the puller WILL break before the clutch comes off

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a related note - Rowdy i have a couple extra Doo clutch holders at my place (the bar that you put in the clutch to keep it from turning when using the puller), if you are using the puller you will need one of them also. I think they are a universal fit? I have no more use for them without a Ski Doo in the garage.... :(

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a related note - Rowdy i have a couple extra Doo clutch holders at my place (the bar that you put in the clutch to keep it from turning when using the puller), if you are using the puller you will need one of them also. I think they are a universal fit? I have no more use for them without a Ski Doo in the garage.... :(

I just bought the full kit that comes with that comes with everything pictured below. Thanks tho! I think that's all I will need.

tool_kit large.png.jpg

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy I have had really good luck putting a little dab of grease on the end of the puller, works like a darn does not take much pressure on the puller!!! Works on the same principle as the water trick (hydraulic pressure) but you don't have to lean the sled over. To clean the grease out of threads just takes a couple of squirts of break clean and then twist a rag into the threads to give it a really good clean. Just be careful not to let the brake clean get on anything else except the threads.

Billy Boy

Top Bottom