Clutch kits for 2011 RZRs

m1000db

Reaction score
I have a 2011 rzr s and am putting on 27" itp xtr's on it, wanted to also put a clutch kit on but do not know which one. Any suggestions on what I should put on? Looking at the SLP trail kit..but not sure if its worth $500, other suggestions would really be appreciated..

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your money,a rzr can run trail type 30`s all day long with out any clutching changes.......

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rzrgade is right, but if you want a kit check out dirty dawg performance. I run one and he builds them to how you ride.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same tires on my 800, put a Dalton kit in and tuned it. Gained a little in the 1/8 mile, easy install too.

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save your money,a rzr can run trail type 30`s all day long with out any clutching changes.......

I was just thinking that also. Been reading alot on RZRForums and pretty much everyone agrees that clutching is not a big priority on slightly larger tires. I'd doubt 27" tires needs clutching.

But if you do decide to get one - I used EPI clutch kit on my ATV.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you don't think a clutch kit is not required try pulling a long hill above 5000 feet we ride in the crowsnest and i put a epi high elevation kit on my razor made it pull hard on the hills before the kit it felt like it was in high gear.we all change our clutches on our sleds so why wouldn't you do your razor they are setup for 0-3000 from the factory then again if you only ride around the edmonton area then stock might be ok

Top Bottom