Chris brown signed with.......

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the privilege of meeting Chris at the ASA show in Edmonton, and hope to get the chance to ride with him this season. No ego folks - he is a sledder through and through, much like my friend Cory Micku. These guys are great ambassadors to the sport. As far as sponsorship goes, it isn't a free ride and a ticket to happiness, but it helps keep clinics open and SOME of the costs down -which is passed on the end user (us, when we attend a clinic). Chris, I wish you well on whatever you are riding, and hope to go for a rip soon.

aderry

Reaction score
I had the privilege of meeting Chris at the ASA show in Edmonton, and hope to get the chance to ride with him this season. No ego folks - he is a sledder through and through, much like my friend Cory Micku. These guys are great ambassadors to the sport. As far as sponsorship goes, it isn't a free ride and a ticket to happiness, but it helps keep clinics open and SOME of the costs down -which is passed on the end user (us, when we attend a clinic). Chris, I wish you well on whatever you are riding, and hope to go for a rip soon.

What ever happened to Cory Micku, miss watching his movie segments?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cory has a family now, and is working outside the industry... but he might put his performance talents back to work within a year - currently mulling over some possible business venues related to the snowmobile industry. I doubt you'll see him back on DVD's anytime soon however he still rides recreationally when he can.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cory has a family now, and is working outside the industry... but he might put his performance talents back to work within a year - currently mulling over some possible business venues related to the snowmobile industry. I doubt you'll see him back on DVD's anytime soon however he still rides recreationally when he can.
Yes I have seen him a few times last year..
Not as much as the tss crew mind u

MADMAN

Reaction score

The guy's a legend in mine and my son's eye's, and you would NEVER know it with his extremely friendly demeanor. We (my son and I) will most def be hittin up his clinics every single chance we can. Can't beat, it hands down!

Cheers

Top Bottom