Chris brown signed with.......

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's a warm up shack?
Can you dumb this down a bit for me?

Actually I'm gonna spend a bit of time on the XM also, that way I can fit in hanging around the warm up shacks and doing wheelies across the meadows and bunny hills with you and maxwell. Maybe Cuso also if he can find his way to the hill, hopefully he's got Velcro boots or that'll be another wasted hour waiting for him to get lace ups done up. Lol.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll reply directly to this :)

I had a blast riding the turbo Yamahas. I stood behind them and helped promote Yamaha because they make a great product. I NEVER said they are the best boondocking machine on the planet however. The Viper is a great sled for a lot of situations. When asked about the Viper I gave my opinions about the sled...what I liked about it.

I thank Yamaha for all of the support over the last 3 years...it was a great experience.

* I work with companies that I believe make quality products and I share what I believe are their strengths with the public. On that note, I am VERY excited to be riding the new PROs this year! I agree with you 100% about getting consumers on the sleds to demo them. That is what I will be doing with Polaris this year. There is no better way for you to tell if it is the right sled for you than to actually get on it and ride. I will be there showcasing the strengths of the PRO chasis. Polaris fits very well with my riding style and the progression of the sport. It is a very easy sled to ride.

Let's hope for a snowy and safe winter!

Cheers,
Chris

View attachment 173845

I think this I the best throw down I have ever seen. Words directly from the man himself. Ride on man. Ride on.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's a warm up shack?

I think that's where guys go to tell everyone how awesome there sled goes and how good of a rider they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's a warm up shack?

nope, as dumbed down as i can get it. But totally doesn't surprise me that you're one of the few that would need an explanation.

You just keep trying your damnedest to illustrate to everyone what I've been suggesting, you really aren't up to adult level intelligence wise yet, but tell ya what buttercup, you keep swinging, even a blind guy gets a hit once in a while. LOL.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on you Chris brown.

Too bad the jackasses derailed the thread.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done on progressing your career. Some say a stone in motion never gathers moss. I say a stone in motion gathers momentum, which is far better then moss.

I am curious though why we need to keep playing 'the game'?
As mentioned, you did, as all the others do, push your product pretty hard. Why can't all the sponsored riders be honest with the public and say "I am being paid by this brand, to ride there product, and in return tell you that it is the best"?

As Modman has said, the folks who sponsor themselves should carry more weight, as it is OUR money, and OUR trial and error that is making our decisions, not how much someone is paying us to ride there product.

But good on ya, we all need to make a living. Some just have a cooler job then others !:beer:

Just curious though, did you choose them, or did they choose you?? That would probly be the best way to tell the difference between a better product, or deeper pockets

Last edited:

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you...I'm looking forward to more progression! My goal is to provide the best experience possible for all of my guests. You could say my partnership with Polaris will be a key factor in providing that experience.

I've never been paid by a manufacturer to ride their snowmobile....I think you'd be surprised. You would think Maxwell was paid though ;) haha

For my business, I wanted the easiest sled to ride for my clients which is why I chose Polaris. That was a very simple decision. I've taught technical riding clinics overseas on a PRO so I know how well it works.

I've never said any brand was the best...I think you're confusing me with someone else. I did my best to showcase the capabilities of the sled I was riding. At the end of the day I will always give my honest opinion about my experience on the snowmobiles I am riding. My honest opinion on the Polaris PRO is that it is the easiest sled "I" have ridden in technical terrain. All 4 manufacturers make a good product. For my style of riding and my technical riding clinics the PRO works very well.

I can't wait to start filming again...no more big cliffs for me though (too many concussions). I'm excited to progress the technical side of things again :)

Cheers to an awesome season on whatever sled you're riding! I have the itch so I'm going out this weekend!

Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 11.21.51 AM.jpg

Well done on progressing your career. Some say a stone in motion never gathers moss. I say a stone in motion gathers momentum, which is far better then moss.

I am curious though why we need to keep playing 'the game'?
As mentioned, you did, as all the others do, push your product pretty hard. Why can't all the sponsored riders be honest with the public and say "I am being paid by this brand, to ride there product, and in return tell you that it is the best"?

As Modman has said, the folks who sponsor themselves should carry more weight, as it is OUR money, and OUR trial and error that is making our decisions, not how much someone is paying us to ride there product.

But good on ya, we all need to make a living. Some just have a cooler job then others !:beer:

Just curious though, did you choose them, or did they choose you?? That would probly be the best way to tell the difference between a better product, or deeper pockets

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is your honest opinion on the viper then? Would you recommend an average guy spends his hard earned money on one, or is he better off buying a pro or xm? You obviously showed that they can be used for boondocking, but given the choice (having to buy the sled) would you ride a yamaha? Ive also heard the viper had some bugs. Can you comment on that? Not trying to be a dick.....these are honest questions.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Viper is a great 4 stroke sled.

So what is your honest opinion on the viper then? Would you recommend an average guy spends his hard earned money on one, or is he better off buying a pro or xm? You obviously showed that they can be used for boondocking, but given the choice (having to buy the sled) would you ride a yamaha? Ive also heard the viper had some bugs. Can you comment on that? Not trying to be a dick.....these are honest questions.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Viper is a great 4 stroke sled.

Whoa whoa, easy on the details Chris! Don't overwhelm us with info. ;)

Just kidding, riding with different manufacturers puts you in a tough spot at times. I appreciate the way you don't unnecessarily bash other brands or overly promote what you're riding at the time. But get a few drinks into you, that might change? JK

Ugh, I need to just demo a T Viper already. Got all my buds into Doos, now I need something different.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa whoa, easy on the details Chris! Don't overwhelm us with info. ;)

Just kidding, riding with different manufacturers puts you in a tough spot at times. I appreciate the way you don't unnecessarily bash other brands or overly promote what you're riding at the time. But get a few drinks into you, that might change? JK

Ugh, I need to just demo a T Viper already. Got all my buds into Doos, now I need something different.
We found a hipster sledder. Doos are just too main stream now. ;)

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found a hipster sledder. Doos are just too main stream now. ;)

Haha no I just like to ride something different than the rest of the gang. Try everything out. I've had boosted Nytros/Apexes to Cat HCR's and a propane TM8 to Doos and everything in the middle. I miss the pull and sound of the boosted 4's and those new Vipers are the best looking sleds out there in my opinion.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hipsters :rolleyes:

Attachments

• funny-hipster-meme.jpg
    funny-hipster-meme.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 180
Top Bottom