Check out this burn out!

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think he can add a "0" to the bye bye $600 i wouldn't want to have to pay to replace a clutch on that and what ever else he may have damaged.
chances are he set the ebrake to stop it from rolling forward... you just can't cure stupid.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the old saying " A fool and his money, soon part " ;)

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a fugging idiot thats really really pi$$ me off to wreck a nice z06 vette well iam a huge vette lover so things like that aggravate me :nono:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should learn to drive a standard, before buying one. Let alone, trying to bake the tires.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tires weren't spinning but I'll bet his brain was!...what a doink!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big difference in smell between burning rubber and clutch lol. I guess that was his first time for a burn out. lol more money than brains lol. I have done so many miles of burn outs, but I guess his speedo didnt show him he wasnt moving, or his stupid friend with the cammera didnt say cut! lol dumb and dumber lol.

punkilinc

Reaction score
I accept with infomation:i think he can add a "0" to the bye bye $600 i wouldn't want to have to pay to replace a clutch on that and what ever else he may have damaged.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I accept with infomation:i think he can add a "0" to the bye bye $600 i wouldn't want to have to pay to replace a clutch on that and what ever else he may have damaged.

its so fun having dorks to watch..jeeperz

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that guy should be shot and pist on If he ever did that to mine only the lord could help him. What a dumb a hole and to show what he did proves it

Top Bottom