Changing Winch Cable !

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey im in too..... need a flat and a half now..... huh mabe it would be cheaper to take it to the dealer kelzon..... and ray u shouldn't drive and drink at the same time.... u could spill beer and thats alcohol abuse...

I will use a sippy cup.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will use a sippy cup.

sippy cup...... oh thats how u get drunk fast...... i cee........

oh and theres got to be a 3 beer to got home with fee.... cause we are workin on a po po and there will be hair pulled out.....

well i guess arff doesn't have to fret about the hair thing cause he's had po po's before and pulled them out allready......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get a brazillion, no more hair to pull:d

friggin hair

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure Hope no one ever needs this "Po Po" to winch them out......lol Just Sayin !

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, am I ever glad we already changed that cable........it might have gotten really drunk out.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i hope we have two Po Po's , Three rads sounds like a heating up problem ? Two 3000 pound winch's sounds like alot of stucks....."lol" Just wondering !

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sippy cup...... oh thats how u get drunk fast...... i cee........

oh and theres got to be a 3 beer to got home with fee.... cause we are workin on a po po and there will be hair pulled out.....

well i guess arff doesn't have to fret about the hair thing cause he's had po po's before and pulled them out allready......

Your right. LMAO.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We sunk a rzr and it took 2 poo poo's. To get it out.
I will post a picture of it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 rads make it not overheat at all..... and 2 winches are for winching po po's with the front or back.... u see i us my back winch alot cause im in the front all the time

Rhino Rick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a question to the original post, you put that "wire rope" on correct?? Where did you purchase it from?? I would seriously like to change over my quads to that.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can honestly say if tex gets stuck he is in trouble. may need a cat to get him out. maybe thats why he has 2 winches.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi , I went from wire cable to synthetic line ( blue ) , it is alot easier to work with. I changed ( I should say "goodngrubby" did )....lol. the flair head as well. I bought the line and flair head at Parkland Sled & ATV. Here in Red Deer , but you can get it any place. The 50 ' synthetic line was $ 59.95 and the flair head was $ 59.95 ( warn ) Hope this helps you.

Top Bottom