Chambers/ nordegg

Goldy

Reaction score
Does or has anyone rode around the chambers area out past rocky mtn house?

looking for trails and stuff to ride

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have rode out past chambers down the Jackfish lake road. Lots of trails. You will find one really nice hunting cabin. You can also make it out all the way to the shunda viewpoint. There is also lot of place to random camp. We usually camp at km 9 turn right. Long weekend in May we camped at km 13 on the left. Whenever I get things unpacked I can send you a map off my gps.

Goldy

Reaction score
cool, i would really apperciate that.

been out by saunders. beautiful. cant wait to see more.

will be riding on my xl.

thanks,

goldy

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was there a few weeks ago riding, make sure that you lock your quads and bikes up. we woke up in the morning and we were one machine less. they rolled a raptor 700 wright out of are camp in the middle of the night.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also was out there a few weeks ago during the big rain spell, great riding area with ton of different terrain, we rented the group site right at the Chambers Provincial camp ground.

Goldy

Reaction score
Thanks!

Heading out that way in a week.
hope the weather is good.

is there any radom camping near that area?

looking forward to it. cant wait!

muskeg1

Reaction score
chambers, jackfish, trails beat to heck...for good riding go farther to the the harleck turnoff past the youth affenders camp keeping left down to colt creek or right to camp on the camp 15 road. tons of good riding and you can ride from there to baldy above nordegg and above nordegg and south their are enough trails to keep you busy till next year this time. failing that you can ride the brazeau dam trails past nordegg or go south to ram falls and ride staging offf at the horse staging area...their enough riding for years...keep and ride safe jim

Top Bottom