Central Alberta Rip-off Artists

Billard

Reaction score
I am trying to upload some pics, but unable to. Sounds stupid I know, but it says I am "missing a security token". Don't know what it means. If I can email them and someone else post them, let me know. Or let me know how to post them.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying to upload some pics, but unable to. Sounds stupid I know, but it says I am "missing a security token". Don't know what it means. If I can email them and someone else post them, let me know. Or let me know how to post them.

Hey were all trying to help you out plus warn others. Email me the pics of your hood and I will upload them to this thread for you if you like. you can email them to macronut@msn.com and I will get them on here after work for you....

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, this is an ad I copied from his and posted on Kijiji for myself. Figured if people are looking they will see both ads and call us both. Then I can warn them and head them off before vthey get to this guy.
I tell ya, if you piss me off, I will stop at nothing to make your life miserable. I hate being made like a fool and I work too hard for my money to give it away to losers.
:realmad::realmad::realmad:

Good on you, people work hard for their money and should have a chance at knowing who is the con artist...... Keep up the good work man :)

Billard

Reaction score
Okay, think I have it.
The first picture is the finished product which is not too bad. I don't think the colors match that well, but the issue was that I had to pay the guy before I could even get the hood back.
The second picture was the original wrap which was way too much red in the design and did not match at all. The other issues was patches on each side that were not even at all.
The third pic shows the one side and you can see that the patch does not line up with the flow of the main wrap. In the lower right, you can see the patch intersects the flame and he had cut the wrap in a way that you can see a black section cut in half. Sorry but the pic does not do it justice.
The 4 th pic shows the modification that was done and although he can't see the actual number, you can see it is a substantial gap, and it is on both sides.
Anyway, have a look and let me know. I still don't think the finished product is the right color. If someone wants to buy it, let me know

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 45
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 51

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like chit for $1100 looks like a $100 job I could do my self, I would take that hood and break his face with it

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not impressive for what you paid. I'm staying away from wraps. I think a nice custom airbrushing and clear coat is much nicer!

trailrider

Reaction score
Thanks for the PM I will stay away from camrose.. This is one of the people I got a price from . I like to shop close to home. may just leave it black for now. Thanks again Trailrider

polaris_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.bowridgesports.com
If you want a wrap check out Limenine.com or Sledwraps.com, don't bother with anything you find on kijiji. Limenine does my sled and all my friends mx bikes. have never had a problem with them

Top Bottom