Cell Phone Suppliers

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't buy the absolute newest you can still get sd card and battery access. Any of the 4s, some of the 5s

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All this chatter about plans,well when they stopped 3yr plans they charged more for less of course. I guess if you do a lot of surfing on the net better get a 5gb plan otherwise 3g 0r 4g phone phoning peeps and receiving calls is good some peeps need Lte cause all they do is surf including behind the wheel at lights arghhhh!! Most of the big 3 companies charge a **** load of $ for data but nothing for calls. And almost no 1 ever leaves voice mail anymore so that is almost extinct all they do is txt mssg you duh!! and thats is free. So reallyyou have to look at data and how much you need cause they CHarge for this big time. Oh ya buy your phone outright its best i will be doing this in time and keeping my old plan they are trying to get me to change with perks but no go. Just remeber Lte is for surfing and 3g or 4g is for phoning. Been with telus for 20yrs they all have there ups/downs they all play the consumer though. Happy Hunting.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After my number crunching (yes I had a spreadsheet) I have determined it doesn't make sense to sign a new contract for two years. Better to just buy phone outright.

Was going to just stick with Telus as is the same cost as Bell for plans but Virgin Mobile has unlimited talk and 1GB for 30 bucks a month if I bring my own phone. Figuring for the same 2 years it saves me $800 over two years.

800 bucks over two years is not a ton of money but its better than a kick in the teeth. I am told they use the same towers as Telus and Bell.

Problem is I will admit service with Telus has been good. always helpfull if I had to call. I tried calling Virgin a few times and I never got through. I dunno, gonna do a bit more research I think about VM

Top Bottom