CDA Polaris Provided a Demo Sled for the Annual Ladies Ride

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I had a few girls ask me about a demo sled for the Ladies Ride so I got on the horn with a few people and was able to line up a 2012 Pro 600 for the entire weekend of the ladies ride! My GF Jen (who had to sell her sled due to the economy and hadn't ridden in two years) was going to the be 'owner' of the machine for the weekend with instructions to whore it out as much as possible!! One of the days we put a helmet cam on the hood and just rolled footy while different girls gave it a go! Nothing extreme or wild, just ladies out in the back country and getting a shot at riding a chassis they may not be super familiar with. I know a few of the girls were actually considering buying a Pro chassis and this really helped their decision (plus Jen was STOKED to get to go out and ride for the weekend even if it meant her sled was a 'whore'!)

We've been really busy but D finally got a chance to put a little clip together from the ride... I love the music he chose, just bee-bopin around kinda music and that's what was happening!

Hope you all enjoy it...

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to hear! I deal alot with different recreation stores in CDA awesome to hear they stepped up for you ladies and provided a sled!

Top Bottom