Cats flop

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quote for a Blast M OTD was just over 11K ...not happening

I’ll sell ya this Phantom 250, and I’ll buy the Blast.

Phantom looks like a small Doo. It is already an Expert w/ a long track short tunnel and flap!

The Blast is only like $3750 each when ya divide it by 3 kids. Prob still sell for 5g in 10 years. Did they say when they will start delivering to customers?

5dfef480e962a2e9a68ed6f5c918040e.jpg

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll sell ya this Phantom 250, and I’ll buy the Blast.

Phantom looks like a small Doo. It is already an Expert w/ a long track short tunnel and flap!

The Blast is only like $3750 each when ya divide it by 3 kids. Prob still sell for 5g in 10 years. Did they say when they will start delivering to customers?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191122/5dfef480e962a2e9a68ed6f5c918040e.jpg

Should be able to have a look at them at the March spring product show in St Albert.

Last edited:

gerald366

Reaction score
7ADF7F2B-5380-45DD-9A0B-9E104F742319.jpg

Not realy a kid sled, i think blast is the perfect size for a sled
My m8 ascender (2018) is smaler than old proclimb and is better
Next blast with 600 or 800 .....

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was on my direct hotline to Valcourt, QC last night. They reassured me they have two sleds in the works...

Just have to wait till 3rd year production from Doo so the dam thing works........5 years away.
At least they are trying to catch up.
Direct hot line........lol.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what's the blast?
The Blast,
thats when you wake up and its pouring rain outside and everyone is morning and groaning wishing it was a bit colder. But you and your buds decide to go give it a go anyways, so you grab your garbage bags and head up the trail trough the rain. Halfway way up it turns to snow and by the time you get to the top you realize it has dumped a meter of fresh. So you and your buds are the only ones on the mountain and you rip it all day. That’s having a “blast”.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alot of broke dick doo riders interested in the blast.

Weird
you should hear them over on dootalk just straight complaining about the cost and comparing it to 10 year old used carb junk. Tons of them have been wanting kids sleds like these but like JeanPaul69 this one has the wrong logo on the front and they have their doolaide blinders on.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet for a lot of wives this machine will be fun rather than intimidating like a full size. if you can ride the hell out of it, it'll still go places. Look at Phazer 2, 480 fan cooled and smaller frame.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Blast,
thats when you wake up and its pouring rain outside and everyone is morning and groaning wishing it was a bit colder. But you and your buds decide to go give it a go anyways, so you grab your garbage bags and head up the trail trough the rain. Halfway way up it turns to snow and by the time you get to the top you realize it has dumped a meter of fresh. So you and your buds are the only ones on the mountain and you rip it all day. That’s having a “blast”.

I thought that might be what the new sled was called.

I would have named it the widow maker

Top Bottom