Cats flop

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That red and black hard core is going to be my next sled, brp can take a wide lick from my hairy azz after the mountain park bull chit

Having to deal with chit dealers here that brp thinks are great

The cat dealer in salmon arm is beyond top notch

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is funny. About the guys who actually thought they might see a 2 stroke turbo on a cat after filling out a cat questionaire. From the threads I've read they can't even figure out where to mount the spare belt for the owners let alone produce a factory turbo 2 stroke sled. Maybe 50cc's more in 2022? That would be a good start! lol

Last edited:

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
09AA1946-0799-4682-B9DB-7EC8253BF60A.gif

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Skidoo doesn't need a turbo, they only need you!

Maxipad would do Doo a service on this site if he disappeared. You don't see Dave flapping his gums like an idiot making people have to explain exactly why do isn't the best thing since sliced bread. Doo should pay Maxwell to be quiet, they would be better off.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually thought with the price difference and early release hype they would have something better than than this. They basically already had a quick adjustable suspension took 30 seconds to do all 4 shocks.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually thought with the price difference and early release hype they would have something better than than this. They basically already had a quick adjustable suspension took 30 seconds to do all 4 shocks.

Any coincidence that this would only take 30 seconds too? :
Lol Maxxy just wait til you fire a little one into your old lady and you'll be getting pretty excited about kids sleds too.
Maybe Maxwell is actually a Cat?

powpowpowpow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every stinking year for the last 20 years some say next year is 2 stroke turbo..lol.. It wont ever happen

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxipad would do Doo a service on this site if he disappeared. You don't see Dave flapping his gums like an idiot making people have to explain exactly why do isn't the best thing since sliced bread. Doo should pay Maxwell to be quiet, they would be better off.

To be clear, I don’t have any association with skidoo LOL. Dave does. Therefor I can say what I want LOL

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny how every year its speculation and hype then disappointment. It’s cool that there are options for the kids, but they are competing against a lot of what we rode and bought when we were kids at a far cheeper cost. Either way they’ll sell a bunch of em, and people will be happy, but I really thought they’d evolve the chassis or something else. Guess they spent all the cash on the mono rail....warranty claims..lol

Top Bottom