Cats are starting to Pi$$ me off.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i have a simaler problem with a stray cat kicking my cats azz, and my cat aint small, hes one big son of a cat, but hes old and the stray is much faster then him, i caught the stray once while it was under neath our rhino in the shop, but i didint know what to do with it at the time, so i threw it about 20 feet in the snow and watched the dog run like crazy

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night a stray Tom pi$$ed all over my front door again. We have a few big old strays that come around but now they're starting to claim my house by marking their territory, my Front Door! It stinks like you can't imagine and I'm pissed off. We live in the country and have a couple cats, both male. Not sure why the Toms are moaning at night? They aint going to lucky here.

How can I keep the stray Toms from pissing on my house? I've tryed shooting them but they're too fast and illusive and it's usually dark. The buggers moan at the door at 3 am every night.

If your cats are inside at night..
just place a can of flakes of chicken or tuna (whatever you have in the cubbord) with about 5 powered extra strength tylenol mixed into it....
and your problem is solved...
its also an easy way to get rid of pesky magpies...

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
I got it, build a 'cat'apult and F$%#IN launch that cat into the states or the tried and true method: BLAM!!!!! or drug it and let your cat beat the snot out of it first, then launch it.

But ya seriously it must have been one big mofo of a cat. :beer::d:beer:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your cats are inside at night..
just place a can of flakes of chicken or tuna (whatever you have in the cubbord) with about 5 powered extra strength tylenol mixed into it....
and your problem is solved...
its also an easy way to get rid of pesky magpies...

Powertool29, we do keep our cats in the garage at night. Up until now that is. The last (many) cats have mysteriously dissapeared at night. We have a lot of hungry cyotees (try spelling that one???) and Foxes around here. Owls as well. I'll have to try the tylenol. Does it kill them or just make them slower and an easier target? :d

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powertool29, we do keep our cats in the garage at night. Up until now that is. The last (many) cats have mysteriously dissapeared at night. We have a lot of hungry cyotees (try spelling that one???) and Foxes around here. Owls as well. I'll have to try the tylenol. Does it kill them or just make them slower and an easier target? :d
Depending on the size of the cat.
But ya it will kill it.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you won't have to worry about the Coyotes coming up to your door..
I also have a lot of those..
different dose for those pests...

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teeroy... I hear ya... check out the pic I posted, the spray is 20 inches above the threshold and 20 inches across? That has to be one big cat.

That's what I was thinking looking at the pic. Has to be one BIG a$$ kitty. Have you actually seen it? Sure it's not a dog or some other wild critter?

Dad used to use the Pine Sol trick on the garbage cans when I was kid. Did something to keep them from digging in the garden too, think it was Pine something as well. I hear Cayenne pepper works wonders..one sniff and well you get the idea.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sumx54... Thanks... might be my next option. However I'm a Cat lover. Could'nt stand to watch the little guys drown? I'd rather shoot them, on the run, it would bring a smile to my face as I could brag about my marksmanship:d

Never did understand the drowning thing. Times out fishing we would find bags of cats or puppies washed up on shore. If you can go to all that effort, why not just shoot them and make it fast.

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It does look pretty high up on the door?.......Did you "PISS" off your neighbors lately lol:d:beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night a stray Tom pi$$ed all over my front door again. We have a few big old strays that come around but now they're starting to claim my house by marking their territory, my Front Door! It stinks like you can't imagine and I'm pissed off. We live in the country and have a couple cats, both male. Not sure why the Toms are moaning at night? They aint going to get lucky here.

How can I keep the stray Toms from pissing on my house? I've tryed shooting them but they're too fast and illusive and it's usually dark. The buggers moan at the door at 3 am every night.

One can of tuna and a little anit-freeze nighty night.

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night a stray Tom pi$$ed all over my front door again. We have a few big old strays that come around but now they're starting to claim my house by marking their territory, my Front Door! It stinks like you can't imagine and I'm pissed off. We live in the country and have a couple cats, both male. Not sure why the Toms are moaning at night? They aint going to get lucky here.

Are you sure it's a tom cat? It is probably Catmandoo pissing on your door and moaning at 3am on your front step. LOL

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ironic little twist isn't it Scotty? YOU, lookin for cat repellant. I had a hunch you'd wise up eventually.......:d:d:d

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three way's to get rid of Tom cat's

1. The Humane way - Trap and surrender to a shelter.:)

2. The Cruel way - Poision or Shoot leave to die (I don't agree with):nono:

3. The Fun way - Turn my two dogs loose on them. :eek:
(After they meet the boys they don't want to come back.)

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Obviously you don't know that much about wild animals...
(that should start some reply's, so lets see them)

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Trapping a wild animal and taking it to a shelter..
all they are going to do is euthanize the cat which is going to cost
about $100.00.

Poisioning a wild animal the right way is not inhumane.

I would put my money on the wild cat against any dog.
It will be able to run way faster in different directions and the dog won't catch it. Plus Cat's sleep 16 ~18 hours a day and usually come out to prowl or feed when it can sneak up on its pray which is during the dead of night. In a way I feel sad for the cat because someone sometime ago probably took it out to the country and let it go to fend for itself.. Making it someone elses problem. The cat is coming around because it smells the other cats and is hoping to compete for its food.

Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting to have the animal suffer, but if it is causing havoc on other domestic cats and upsetting people it needs to be delt with. Being a wild animal it is a bit lower on the totem pole compared to the loved family cat. Living on a farm I have seen a lot of things that others are not subjected to. Its a fact of life and thats why humans are on top of the food chain..

I appologize for my comment and I have no right to make such a comment because I don't know you from Adam. I accept your view on things and hope you can accept my appology.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The county will rent you a trap, approx $35.00/week and if you catch the cat you will need to take care of the cat yourself and bring the trap back to them clean and empty...

Top Bottom