Cats are starting to Pi$$ me off.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night a stray Tom pi$$ed all over my front door again. We have a few big old strays that come around but now they're starting to claim my house by marking their territory, my Front Door! It stinks like you can't imagine and I'm pissed off. We live in the country and have a couple cats, both male. Not sure why the Toms are moaning at night? They aint going to get lucky here.

How can I keep the stray Toms from pissing on my house? I've tryed shooting them but they're too fast and illusive and it's usually dark. The buggers moan at the door at 3 am every night.

Attachments

• 2009_0308Tomcatpiss0001.JPG
    2009_0308Tomcatpiss0001.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 38

jeffso

Reaction score
wash your door with pine sol dont dalute cats cant stand the smell of pine sol no joke i put it on y garbage cans cats stay away

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night a stray Tom pi$$ed all over my front door again. We have a few big old strays that come around but now they're starting to claim my house by marking their territory, my Front Door! It stinks like you can't imagine and I'm pissed off. We live in the country and have a couple cats, both male. Not sure why the Toms are moaning at night? They aint going to lucky here.

How can I keep the stray Toms from pissing on my house? I've tryed shooting them but they're too fast and illusive and it's usually dark. The buggers moan at the door at 3 am every night.
do you keep all the Cats in your sig around home? the tomcats will seek out easily-dominated creatures....

Sorry, had to....:d

when I was a kid, we had lots of feral cats around. pa would haywire a fish to a truck rim...while they were busy trying to get the fish away, Mr.12 Guage would make an appearance.

Maybe an outside hound would help too.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night a stray Tom pi$$ed all over my front door again. We have a few big old strays that come around but now they're starting to claim my house by marking their territory, my Front Door! It stinks like you can't imagine and I'm pissed off. We live in the country and have a couple cats, both male. Not sure why the Toms are moaning at night? They aint going to lucky here.

head to the gun range to become a better shot

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you keep all the Cats in your sig around home? the tomcats will seek out easily-dominated creatures....

Sorry, had to....:d

when I was a kid, we had lots of feral cats around. pa would haywire a fish to a truck rim...while they were busy trying to get the fish away, Mr.12 Guage would make an appearance.

Maybe an outside hound would help too.

LOL :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::drink4:

Yes, us Cat guys are always easy prey! I'll try the 12 guage next :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::drink4:

Yes, us Cat guys are always easy prey! I'll try the 12 guage next :d
:beer::beer:

my best bud is a Cat man, I've always been 'Doo...he has lots of ammo. all in fun :d

we lived a half mile out of town and those damn cats would spray around our shop and yard. if you left a window open on the vehicles or one of the Kenworths in the yard, they would spray inside them! the dog kept 'em away from the house but could never catch one. now I live 5 miles out of town, and there are still feral cats that come around once in a while....big ol' toms missing their ears and the size of a beagle....:eek:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Scotty if you live on an acreage I know that you can get the traps for free from the fish and wildlife office for a few weeks. Might have to tell them you have a skunk problem. Sardines work real well in the traps.

Last edited:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::beer:

my best bud is a Cat man, I've always been 'Doo...he has lots of ammo. all in fun :d

we lived a half mile out of town and those damn cats would spray around our shop and yard. if you left a window open on the vehicles or one of the Kenworths in the yard, they would spray inside them! the dog kept 'em away from the house but could never catch one. now I live 5 miles out of town, and there are still feral cats that come around once in a while....big ol' toms missing their ears and the size of a beagle....:eek:

Teeroy... I hear ya... check out the pic I posted, the spray is 20 inches above the threshold and 20 inches across? That has to be one big cat.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotty if you live on an acreage I know that you can get the traps for free from the fish and wildlife office for a few weeks. Might have to tell them you have a skunk problem. Sardines work real well in the traps.

Sumx54... Thanks... might be my next option. However I'm a Cat lover. Could'nt stand to watch the little guys drown? I'd rather shoot them, on the run, it would bring a smile to my face as I could brag about my marksmanship:d

Last edited by a moderator:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sumx54... Thanks... might be my next option. However I'm a Cat lover. Could'nt stand to watch the little guys drown? I'd rather shoot them, on the run, it would bring a smile to my face as I could brag about my marksmenship:d

Sorry for mah comment. I would never drown a cat. A shot gun would be the way to go :d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
SCOTTY SAID:"RE: CATS ARE STARTING TO PI$$ ME OFF.".............................................................. HMMMMMMMMMM, THAT'S WHY I DRIVE DOOS.......... BAHAHAHHA, SORRY, I JUST HAD TO... NO ONE ELSE DID YET.:d:d:d:d:d

Last edited:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SCOTTY SAID:"RE: CATS ARE STARTING TO PI$$ ME OFF.".............................................................. HMMMMMMMMMM, THAT'S WHY I DRIVE DOOS.......... BAHAHAHHA, SORRY, I JUST HAD TO... NO ONE ELSE DID YET.:d:d:d:d:d

Summitric, You Suck :d:d Here I am trying to get some info in order to solve an animal problem and you have go and complicate things by bringing up the sled thing. :d

You go and ride yur Doggie Doooo, I'll stick to the Cat sh!!t for now. :d:beer:

Top Bottom