Cataract 2011/12

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Over Fording is nice.

Oooopppppsssss.................. hit edit by accident lol.
I have been to the pass a few times, Fernie, Corbin, Atlas, and Elkford. But I would like to see Catarac as well. I'm out for this weekend, but for sure for next weekend if anything is left???
I'm off to Revy again at the end of the month, cause the snow was epic last weekend! So.... if someone doesn't mind touring, I'd be happy to sweep and go for a ride.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oooopppppsssss.................. hit edit by accident lol.
I have been to the pass a few times, Fernie, Corbin, Atlas, and Elkford. But I would like to see Catarac as well. I'm out for this weekend, but for sure for next weekend if anything is left???
I'm off to Revy again at the end of the month, cause the snow was epic last weekend! So.... if someone doesn't mind touring, I'd be happy to sweep and go for a ride.

Will post some pics.

unkle dirrt

Reaction score
ive been out there quite a bit in the last 3 weeks. tons of snow if u stage at cataract and go south. i find most of the trails on the etherton side very rutted and somewhat scarce.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd appreciate that, thank you :D

Here ya go bluebird day DSCN1817.jpg
DSCN1818.jpg DSCN1819.jpg
DSCN1820.jpg DSCN1821.jpg DSCN1822.jpg DSCN1823.jpg DSCN1824.jpg DSCN1825.jpg Great day had a blast. Stuff sluffin all day saw a couple cornices drop climbs were kept to a min. Once we got in and followed the trail around and started down south through the draws not a track. Wasnt sure about the pulls vids Darrel might have got some negative attention. I'll keep it and get it to ya its nice.

Last edited:

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Had a great day out at Fording today.Was great to ride and meet OOC ZigZag,Highfly, Kevin,Dan sorry dont know your snow and mud names........ Etherington was busy today. Probley 20 units im guess. Guessing 10 sleds over BC side. Was a great day over there had a blast. If your heading there tomorrow or sunday its pretty tracked up............

More to come after supper. Cheers

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Last edited:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parking lot has more snow than the Boulder one does in Revy

Lol I was amazed a how much was there. 8'' most spots but the higher you go the deeper it got. Guessin a couple feet on the high side of the pulls it was great for close this time of the season. I'm starting to like this spanish chick Le Nina I think.

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wish i was in on the action today! any snow left for a run about on the trails?

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
{Quote} OOC ZigZag
Great day had a blast. Stuff sluffin all day saw a couple cornices drop climbs were kept to a min. Once we got in and followed the trail around and started down south through the draws not a track. Wasnt sure about the pulls vids Darrel might have got some negative attention. I'll keep it and get it to ya its nice.

Thanks. Yes thats all we need is more negative attention LOL

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
{Quote} OOC ZigZag
Great day had a blast. Stuff sluffin all day saw a couple cornices drop climbs were kept to a min. Once we got in and followed the trail around and started down south through the draws not a track. Wasnt sure about the pulls vids Darrel might have got some negative attention. I'll keep it and get it to ya its nice.

Thanks. Yes thats all we need is more negative attention LOL

Not that it wasn't safe just might be misunderstood by some. Great times wish I could have stayed longer.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Epic day!!! Thanks for watching out for me guys and giving me all the tips during the day..... and for pulling me out way too many times......You all were a real bunch of stand up guys!!

I should change my name to "Ghost Rider" for how many times the sled went on a journy with out the rider :). You guys are unbelevable what you can do with your machines and can seem to go for ever! I got soooo played out. I will remember this weekend for a long time!!!!

I'll have to look at some of the vids I got and the pictures and will post later,(got some of you two (I think) playing in the creek vally) right now I'm up and atem to meet up with Dyslexic at the south parking lot!!!!

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Epic day!!! Thanks for watching out for me guys and giving me all the tips during the day..... and for pulling me out way too many times......You all were a real bunch of stand up guys!!

I should change my name to "Ghost Rider" for how many times the sled went on a journy with out the rider :). You guys are unbelevable what you can do with your machines and can seem to go for ever! I got soooo played out. I will remember this weekend for a long time!!!!

I'll have to look at some of the vids I got and the pictures and will post later,(got some of you two (I think) playing in the creek vally) right now I'm up and atem to meet up with Dyslexic at the south parking lot!!!!

Anytime was a pleasure to ride with a great group.

Top Bottom