Caroline - Conditions

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When's the snowmobile poker rally out at Caroline?

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year it was on Feb 9th likely be around then again but I haven't heard anything. Could use some more snow out there still I would think.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope they're getting some more. I have a buddy who's never ridden a sled before and now owns an xp who I'd like to take out there.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Pretty beat up or lots of area left to explore? I have a buddy who's new to sleds who's looking to get a little seat time in.

toyz

Reaction score
we were just by phylis lake and there was not many tracks there. we are going back this Saturday and might go looking at some new areas out that way.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poked some fun at a couple meadows lately. Tread lightly unless you like fixin/payin lol. Need snow again. BC sounds good

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believe me I'd much rather head west but neither Golden nor Fernie are getting anything :(

Plus I want to give my buddy a chance to learn about his sled.

Damn this season sucks :(

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believe me I'd much rather head west but neither Golden nor Fernie are getting anything :(

Plus I want to give my buddy a chance to learn about his sled.

Damn this season sucks :(
let me know if your heading out. Not sure where I'm going, but I intend to burn a tank.

toyz

Reaction score
tried south of caroline down by bearberry. There is even less snow there there, do not go.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staged in the Caroline club lot, real nice setup they have there. Took off north-west from lot and found some cut-lines with about 2-2.5 feet and played around, never been out there before so we took it easy and did some exploring. Beat sitting on the couch!

NomLpJ3.jpg

(No it's not waist-deep, Austin is kneeling in the photo)

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staged in the Caroline club lot, real nice setup they have there. Took off north-west from lot and found some cut-lines with about 2-2.5 feet and played around, never been out there before so we took it easy and did some exploring. Beat sitting on the couch!

http://i.imgur.com/NomLpJ3.jpg

(No it's not waist-deep, Austin is kneeling in the photo)

Did you see any signs up at the staging area about an upcoming poker rally?

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly, didn't take a gander at the bulletin board...was too eager to get going.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks just thought I would check. If anyone hears anything let us know please. I have checked the ASA website but there is nothing on there so far.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks just thought I would check. If anyone hears anything let us know please. I have checked the ASA website but there is nothing on there so far.
Pretty sure it was feb. 10th last year. They emailed me. I will post if they do again this year.

Top Bottom