Caroline - Conditions

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Rode the Caroline trails today for about 60KM's. They are more than half groomed, they need a better base as the "whoop dee do's" are pretty bad all along the trails but we had a GREAT time and look forward to going out there again very soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: CJR

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
34 KM's WEST of Caroline on the #54 highway is the staging area. It is highway for 30KM's and them it becomes a gravel road for the last 4. There is a HUGE sign on the left hand side saying Caroline Snowmobile Club Staging Area. You can't miss it.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
34 KM's WEST of Caroline on the #54 highway is the staging area. It is highway for 30KM's and them it becomes a gravel road for the last 4. There is a HUGE sign on the left hand side saying Caroline Snowmobile Club Staging Area. You can't miss it.

This trail system is a ASA snowmobile club trail and a Trailpass is needed to help offset the cost of the trail system and support the club. If you are using one of these trails please help support the trail and get a pass

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope this latest snow plastered Caroline as well. Anyone riding out there this week?

paver

Reaction score
Taz do you stay on #591 when #54 ends? Also are there areas to get off the trail where you can play a bit?

mtnrev

Reaction score
Yes stay on #591 for about 26 km after #54 ends staging area is on your left huge sign last 4 km are gravel.

paver

Reaction score
Thanks Mtnrev, thinking of heading out there Saturday to break in new sled. Do you know what the conditions are like?

mtnrev

Reaction score
I haven't been out there yet this year so not sure. But I only live about half hour east of there and the snow in my yard is over my knees everywhere and crotch deep in lots of places DSCF0326.JPG

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7 or 8 of us are going out tomorrow , unloading just north of the south fork at a friends house , should be a good tie with friends

SummitX509

Reaction score
7 or 8 of us are going out tomorrow , unloading just north of the south fork at a friends house , should be a good tie with friends

Post some pics of your trip. I'm going down there next weekend. My family is there and they say it's been snowing like crazy. Can't wait to check it out.

Sent from my iPad using

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's closer to garington bridge. Kind of between the two.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Top Bottom