Cans

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to ask everyone what kind of price you have paid for MBRP exhaust cans for your new sleds??

Thank you

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant believe the friggin price of cans these days. Was tossing the idea around of putting one on the XM I have coming, but for 370 US plus shipping for the HPS I wanted.........not a friggin chance. That is insane. I have always paid 200 for my NPPs. No way Im paying 400.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^ $441 with shipping. I sure hope they don't sting me with duty as well.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are $313 shipped on ebay. $277 for the can $36 for shipping

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the can I got for my new xm. It was $315 to my door. Very nice looking can the quality very good!

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Yah maybe those pricers were american threw a guy on snowest. Any who, you get the mountain or the trail?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah maybe those pricers were american threw a guy on snowest. Any who, you get the mountain or the trail?

I got the mountain. The trail can for a pro looks huge I don't think you would save much weight.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a can from specialty. Nice can. They charged me 340$

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the mountain. The trail can for a pro looks huge I don't think you would save much weight.

Wonder what it costs them to make a can. If your all setup with jugs and whatnot. I would think max 150$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have never bought a MBRP can for any of my sleds. I had a DNE on my 97 Summit, and I don't remember what I paid for it back then????

My last sled was a 04 HME and I bought a NPP can for 300, my choice of finishes

For the Iguana now, I bought a SLP can. For about 280????

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder what it costs them to make a can. If your all setup with jugs and whatnot. I would think max 150$

Not even that perforated steel that's inside the can would be the most money. And even that would be only $300 for a 4'x8' sheet which would make 50 or more cans. I should make my own can !

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not even that perforated steel that's inside the can would be the most money. And even that would be only $300 for a 4'x8' sheet which would make 50 or more cans. I should make my own can !

From what I know..... which isn't much. Most aftermarket cans take power away, because of no back pressure. NPP guarantee's no HP loss, but no HP gain. SLP is made for Polaris and pretty much states the same thing.
I don't know about MBRP claims??? But there is a LOT of noise makers out there, that rob your HP even though you are losing weight.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I know..... which isn't much. Most aftermarket cans take power away, because of no back pressure. NPP guarantee's no HP loss, but no HP gain. SLP is made for Polaris and pretty much states the same thing.
I don't know about MBRP claims??? But there is a LOT of noise makers out there, that rob your HP even though you are losing weight.

If your making noise you got to be making power! Or I guess that's what most people think any way lol. I think MBRP claim no horse power loss to.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mbrp used to claim +1hp

Top Bottom