Canadian Sport bumper pull Toy Hauler

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
28' long with a 8' x 10' enclosed garage, 2006, hardwall, no slide, bumperpull. Looked at it today , asking price is $20,000.00. It shows that it has been used for random camping, outside is rock chipped, some of the jacks are damaged, some cracks in fibreglass but not sure if it is just cosmetic or serious flaw. Fuel tank has not been used since new owner has had it , 3 years now. Inside looks fine, no leaks very clean, garage is neat and tidy. Did not test to see if everything works. Anyway does anyone have one of these, or very similar, want to know how they pull?. We have the Chev 1 ton dually diesel and know that truck is big enough. We will not be paying this price because of the obvious wear and tear that the owner has not even attempted to fix for resale. Oh microwave door glass is broken, don't know how that would happen.

Insights please.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, sounds like a lot of cash for something that might have been beat like a rented mule. You'll quickly grow tired of the 10' garage...mine is 12' and it's too tight. And trust me, the no slide thing is gonna get real old real quick. Personally, I'd keep looking, there's going to be lots on the market this time of year.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a huge buyers market right now. Keep looking and when you find it you will know.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the same trailer since new. It's heavy when loaded but pulls awesome. I put my xp900 inside the garage and outlander 1000 plus 420 Honda on my deck. That's a high end trailer in it's day. 39999 is what I payed back then. For a couple it's big enough no problem but if there's kids it's gonna be tight. The garage is awesome cause of the the hard wall Interior. I put a 3000 yami generator in mine. 2 - 8' tables BBQ. 6 Jerry cans. Outdoor mat. 3 storage bins of parts/ tools. Compressor 6 chairs. All quading clothes. Hip weighters. Boot drier and my xp900. It also fit my terex before. The 10 ' garage holds lots if you spend some time setting it up for your needs. I just put my second set of tires on. Brakes are still good. Original wheel bearings. It been a great trailer to me and I use it lots.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uQUOTE=rubirose;1491751]28' long with a 8' x 10' enclosed garage, 2006, hardwall, no slide, bumperpull. Looked at it today , asking price is $20,000.00. It shows that it has been used for random camping, outside is rock chipped, some of the jacks are damaged, some cracks in fibreglass but not sure if it is just cosmetic or serious flaw. Fuel tank has not been used since new owner has had it , 3 years now. Inside looks fine, no leaks very clean, garage is neat and tidy. Did not test to see if everything works. Anyway does anyone have one of these, or very similar, want to know how they pull?. We have the Chev 1 ton dually diesel and know that truck is big enough. We will not be paying this price because of the obvious wear and tear that the owner has not even attempted to fix for resale. Oh microwave door glass is broken, don't know how that would happen.

Insights please.[/QUOTE]

well we have a raptor 3018tt just like arrfs........thinking about going to a newer unit.....it's a decent trailer with about 50 hrs on the 5500 onan genset...... It's only been used a few times a year, mostly weekends. Not sure of a price though, we bought it new and it was a bit pricey in 2006.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20K is way too much for an '06. I've been searching for toyhaulers for the last few months until I found one I wanted a couple weeks ago, I couldn't believe how many bumper pull 'haulers there are for sale out there for pretty cheap. finding the right 5th wheel was a different story

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold that same model trailer 4 years ago for 15k in good shape. He's asking 7-8k to much imop.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sold that same model trailer 4 years ago for 15k in good shape. He's asking 7-8k to much imop.

2006 isnt that old. If you sold your $40.000 trailer at only 4 yr old for 15 grand. That's a bigger hit then a vehicle.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
We offered 15 grand the way it was, but he only would go to $18. Way too much for the wear and tear on it. As far as the 8x10 garage the only issue is getting quads inside, we don't have a lot of stuff that we take, and lately it is only the two of us. We are coming from a truck camper, which we only sleep in so we don't need a big unit or one with slides. Going to keep looking, don't mind paying a fair price but unit better be in good condition. Thanks for all the info from everyone. might still go to a fifth wheel, whatever deal we come across.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were selling in the 9 to 13k range at the auction last year.........This year they will be less as the market is flooded with used US units............

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 years ago we got our Raptor from Calgary at Adesa auction.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't adesa now in airdre ???

On the way east outa town.

sent from my htc

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were selling leftover NEW units that did not sell at, 9 to 13 k for bumper pull trailers. Nice used toy haulers around 10 ish.....In november mind you..............

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were selling leftover NEW units that did not sell at, 9 to 13 k for bumper pull trailers. Nice used toy haulers around 10 ish.....In november mind you..............

We picked ours up in Feburary and for a great price.

Top Bottom