Can you help???

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calgary area people i need your help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a spinal cord injured rider that is looking for help.After a motorcycle accident a number of years ago,I got transported to hospital and spent over a month with numerous injuries including a pinched spinal cord which over time got worse so Doctors removed the disk in my neck and they screwed a titanium plate into the disk above and below the disk they removed.

Well this weekend at Cataract Creek "The Calgary Snowmobile Club" is putting on a ride with proceeds going to "STARS" an organization I support.
I will complete the ride for sure.

The ride is this Saturday so I don't have much time to get pledges,so if you can help me and STARS out I will gladly come and meet you anywhere in Calgary or area with the pledge sheet.

They will be giving recipets for any pledges over ten dollars.
Like me you just never know if you and or a member of your family will ever need their services so please help,Stars needs our help now.

If you feel you can sponsor an old handicapped sledder please PM me or call me on my at 403-467-4561.

Cheers,
Dave

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be glad to help out! Have been in an emergency situation where STARS was needed and was very glad that the service was and continues to be available! Will PM you!:thumbsup2:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you feel you can sponsor an old handicapped sledder please PM me or call me on my at 403-467-4561. Cheers, Dave

I think we can support an old, handicapped sledder! We'll be in touch Dave! :cool:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well from what I hear and the way I feel some days I'm old.
If you want to make a pledge I will gladly drive anywhere aroud Calgary to pick up and have you fill in pledge form.
For those out of town I am PMing those that have posted or PMed me and can give you my address to send cheque and will make sure you get a tax receipt.
Thank you all as this is a very important organization to support and has made an impact on many of our lives.

Thanks,
Dave

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledder people are the best kind of people.
When I got my pledge form yesterday morning I thought I would throw it out there about the cause.
I had full intentions to go talk to customers,friends and family.
Well after posting on Snow and Mud yesterday morning I was out untill past eleven PM last night getting pledges from members.
My sheet is full!!I even have mail ins coming in.
I am going to start putting pledges on the back of the sheet today,so if you have not given a pledge and want to please PM me or call and I will meet you.
I could of got it done but after reading these peoples posts over the last few years I spent a lot of time with each person,talking sledding and everything sledding and about STARS.
I am overwelmed at how nice and friendly the people that I have talked too and to talk to people that are as passionate about a sport or hobby or for some a way of living.
I could talk to these people 24 hours,7 days a week,but unfortunatly I do need a little sleep.
So with only today left if you want to pledge give me a PM or call 403-467-4561.
Man, sledders are the best!!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This year the ride will be a two club effort with the crowsnowriders the ride will be held in the pass ON MARCH 17TH if anyone is interested in riding or donating pm me or give me a call on my cell 403-998-5887

Top Bottom