Can-Am tracks

10-4

Reaction score
Anyone on here tried tracks on their Can-Am? Wondering how they perform. I've seen a few videos on YouTube. They are all on 1000's. 800 or 650's dogs once rigged up? Thoughts please. Also trying this tapatalk app for first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would live to get a set someday for my 800 but at $4000 it won't be any time soon

pfow

Reaction score
i got apaches for my xmr 1000, every body tried to discourage me, but i flipping love em for winter, the dps module doesnt recalibrate my speedo perfectly but its close enough, it took 2.5hrs for the initial install although martin tried to charge me 5 hrs, and it took me less than an hour to switch bak to tires my self at a leisurely pace u wont keep up with a sled but i found my machine plenty fast enough, and kept looking for bigger and bigger windrows, snow drifts and hills

the450kid

Reaction score
I would live to get a set someday for my 800 but at $4000 it won't be any time soon
I happen to have a set of Kimpex commanders that came of an outlander for sale cheap, they are in the way in the shed and want them gone.Let me know if your intersted

Top Bottom