Can-Am Renagade

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who is this leonard guy(dissin Arctic Cats) Jees! LOL!I paid 650 for my xtr's and love em............even if they are on a Arctic Cat Baby!
Hey leonard,you should come camping!I gladly show you how they pull Yammaha's outa the mud!
catmando!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put it this way if i get stuck you better not enter the hole. lol just winch me from the side lines or something cuz it will be bad. but who am i kidding the Cats so wide it will just straddle the hole . :p

heh . ya im trying to fit that campout into my off days if i can. sounds like a good time to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was out with a 660 grizzly last weekend and after he got stuck in a pretty good mud hole I went around him and winched him out being the good samaritan I am and once he got out of the way,I went through it in reverse laughing all the way and boy did he get it for the rest of the weekend from the rest of the boys LOL!This is one of the Grizzlies I've out done several times.LOL!I have some ground to make up from sled season!
Hope you can make the camp out!
catmando!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go threw holes im in backwards and your gona have water in the engine intake :p

hows the mud out in hinton i wonder.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is lots,was a pretty wet spring.I'm sure we will find as much as we need at the campout.
catmando!

chucker

Reaction score
Hey Ron, I thought you might like to see what a buddy of my brother did to his Renegade. I rode with him for a day over the July long weekend. It chews the mud really good. I have a few short videos I will try to upload to my gallery.

Attachments

• Resized_quadpics 018.jpg
    Resized_quadpics 018.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 108

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does it need any? 65hp ftw man

although i heard visco has a tuff time with big tires. :(

Top Bottom