Can am Maverick wins 2014 UTV Score Desert Racing Championship

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it sounds orsum ... but to iron man the baja for 1275miles ??? that aint no fun no more ...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup 1275 miles this year... done in like 35 or so hours.... this and darker are two of the most grueling races on earth.....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UTV INC. Rzr1000xp won it this year....with razors dominating the top ten finishers.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes Polaris won the Baja... I was just posting on who won the whole series this year as world champ...... its back and forth with popo and canam... now brp has the turbo out ... and with only a reflashed ecu and still running on regular gas with boost up to 12 psi... which is very user friendly... they are getting 120 rwhp out of a stock machine that makes 90 at the rear wheels in stock form... that's crazy! that's the hp that us NA guys are getting with large modded motors.... I mean we are lighter as quads so still faster with that type of power but shows you that turbo is here to stay... I hear popo will be releasing a turbo soon here too now...lol

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neville... never had a look at all the classes...seen a few of just about everything this year..... was there any Arctic Cats in the SXS racing?

Top Bottom