Finally a real test.... turbo 144 hp RZR vs Can Am Turbo 131 hp SXS.....

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark could it be when you go slow your not really getting any air through the rad causing your fan to constantly run and wearing it out prematurely.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ray... found out why i overheated there on the poker rally when i quadded with you and the wife and Neville and Nancy .....

it was the start of my rad fan going south.... remember it happened only once on the friday and then saturday i was fine.... well the next ride i did a week later was a little worse and then the last ride here this last weekend was the killer... Fan bit the bucket... gone... took it out early this week and replaced it... every thing fine now... thats my second fan to bite the dust in 11200 km... not bad....

Here I figured you liked us towing you

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark could it be when you go slow your not really getting any air through the rad causing your fan to constantly run and wearing it out prematurely.

He has to go slow due to Rzr dust

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still can't believe you can put 11,000 Kms on a renny and it still has a frame. Must def be lady driven. I could never even get 4000 on mine before it was made into beer cans. But then again I had something like 696 RWHP in mine. :chicken:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has to go slow due to Rzr dust
I wish he could just keep up....only way he was able was on the tow rope....

a few times on the whip , mark thought he could pass me... But it just was not meant to be...
mark u need a popo SXS ....you would be like a young lad in a candy store then.....!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone say free candy.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish he could just keep up....only way he was able was on the tow rope....

a few times on the whip , mark thought he could pass me... But it just was not meant to be...
mark u need a popo SXS ....you would be like a young lad in a candy store then.....!

Someone say free candy.
Yep, free candy while u wait to get the po po fixed

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trade that pos in before it grenades it's self!!![/QUOTE]

NEVER! lol ... love my machine... every time i mount here i get a smile on my face! hehe

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think how cool you would be in a new popo Mark....
no more canam jokes , no more break downs, no more RWHP, no
more roll overs ....
Get a nice CANDY apple red highlifter 1000.... No more "waiting for Mark".....
life would be sweet ... Like a box of chocolates.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think how cool you would be in a new popo Mark....
no more canam jokes , no more break downs, no more RWHP, no
more roll overs ....
Get a nice CANDY apple red highlifter 1000.... No more "waiting for Mark".....
life would be sweet ... Like a box of chocolates.

no need to quote hp numbers, or other frivolous excuses for break downs or why you got towed. wouldn't have to drive so fast to keep up!!!!!! likely be able to ride rougher trails cross a few streams maybe even try some mud. lol

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
no need to quote hp numbers, or other frivolous excuses for break downs or why you got towed. wouldn't have to drive so fast to keep up!!!!!! likely be able to ride rougher trails cross a few streams maybe even try some mud. lol
Possibly even have time to socialize and drink beer after a ride instead of pulling wrenches all night.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possibly even have time to socialize and drink beer after a ride instead of pulling wrenches all night.[/QUOTE

that is definitely a bonus, but ranger riders have to be prepared for that also. so I find out lol

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Possibly even have time to socialize and drink beer after a ride instead of pulling wrenches all night.[/QUOTE

that is definitely a bonus, but ranger riders have to be prepared for that also. so I find out lol
I don't have a problem with pulling wrenches on my Commander but the chiropractor bills are crazy from that rough riding POS. lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439683816.142023.jpg

Cycle works said no test drive allowed.

I guess I just need to buy it and try it.

No wrenching.

Just a cold pop or two.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with pulling wrenches on my Commander but the chiropractor bills are crazy from that rough riding POS. lol

no idea! aftermarket shocks if you can find a deal? my ranger has similar problem shocks are overloaded at higher speeds, I have to go slower so I don't spill the beer! a bonus I guess lol. I don't really mind as i find I don't like the high speeds anymore. just like to get out and ride, and have a good time.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that purse looks big enough to hold enough cash to get the deal done ...

ray's last paycheck is in the purse,:chicken: she is ready to deal! she will stroke the check as soon as ray gets a few more cans as moma needs a new matching outfit!!! hint hint!!!:D

Top Bottom