Can Am bushing's

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any after market bushings for the canned Ham G2 frames. The stock bushings are junk and tired changing them every 500 klm. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I replaced all A-arm bushings a month ago (after two seasons) with AllBalls ones. About 25% the price of BRP ones, but probably the same crappy material.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I replaced all A-arm bushings a month ago (after two seasons) with AllBalls ones. About 25% the price of BRP ones, but probably the same crappy material.

They must be using the same supplier as Polaris. Mines wore out in 700 km also

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Racer Tech has a complete pivot bushing kit for the RZR's to replace the crappy stock bushings but haven't seen anything on their website for the Cam Am's. Possibly SideXside sports may have a bushing kit available on their website. I've only had the racer tech bushing kit in my rzr since September long so I can't really say if they are better than the stock bushings or not. Hopefully they last longer than a year.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here ya go guys... go to www.garageproductsatv.com and there ya go... click can-am and John the owner.. does these.. the pics there so the white ones that where made and I run those now.. excellent bushings but now he has a better material.. self lubing but for extra I still would give them a grease job.... here is a pic of the new ones that cnc machined...great service .... I have been running the white ones on his site for a while now.. now he sent me these... they will go in soon.. if you ask why only 8 unstead of 16...that's cause I run heim link bushings on the top A arms...

Attachments

• bushings 024.jpg
    bushings 024.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Top Bottom