campsite quetion..

sunshine

Reaction score
Hey there guys, I am hoping that someone can help me out here. I know that we don't want to think that summer is coming, but we are planning a trip to the Shuswap and I am not sure what is a good campground to stay at. I am hoping that someone out there can help me out with some good ones or ones to stay away from. We have to book so we can get a good site, so hoping for some help:cool:

Sunshine

jeffso

Reaction score
salmon arm camping resort it is not on the water but beside the water slides another one is pierre's point resort is right on the lake full hookup and a dog beach aswell these are both nice places to stay

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there guys, I am hoping that someone can help me out here. I know that we don't want to think that summer is coming, but we are planning a trip to the Shuswap and I am not sure what is a good campground to stay at. I am hoping that someone out there can help me out with some good ones or ones to stay away from. We have to book so we can get a good site, so hoping for some help:cool:

Sunshine

and on the north shore there is shuswap provincial park......martians landing....couple of more........can boat on may long weekend and sled in the same day and area woohoo....gonna throw in a 9 hole golf game too :):)

Crowfoot

Reaction score
Camp at Perries Point or Sandy Point, 5 mi to Salmon Arm, great beach's. Call 250 679 8841 to get contact info for either of the Camp grounds. Full hook-up.

sunshine

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for your suggestions, one question about Pierrs Point. Has anyone stayed there recently? That was where we were going to book, but then we were at the RV show in Edmonton this weekend and one of the people who had a booth there from the Shuswap said it has went way down hill. He told us that it has always been 100% native owned, but that another guy had a lease on it before, and they took it away from him a couple of years ago, and it has went way down hill. That is why I am asking if anyone has stayed there recently. Any feedback on this would be great, thank you

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The north shuswap is in the sun all day long. look online at vacationrentals.com there are many resorts and cabin rentals there all over the shuswap !

Top Bottom