Calgary stampede cancelled

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows it’s treated!? I’ve yet to seen a cowboy rounding up cattle on a chuck wagon in a field, mostly it’s a quad or a kubota, and I’ve also yet to see some adrenaline junkie on a bull riding it in a pasture, all it’s about is a bunch of high strung goofs looking for some money at the end of the event, as far as caring for the animals don’t feed me that bs, cause as soon as a crash happens here comes the blue tarp and they turn the rv channel to some cowboy in the pasture brushing his horse, same with when they jerk the calfs neck I notice that camera is alittle to high everytime to show it, if the sport is so great show us how it’s done start to finish, but oh no they wouldn’t do that, when they do have a chuck wagon wreck and horses die they’re all sad and hurt but the next day they’re right back at it, can’t be to sad I hunt and I fish, but that rodeo cowboy mentality isn’t for me, I’ve seen a quite a few of them from running coyote hounds to poaching moose and deer every year, and they’re the great all mighty high up cowboys that go to the stampede,

quad or a kubota?...kubota???......wha??? .....lol, listen, we all know...real cowboys don't run them machines!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
93794228_10157444292038175_7203148055086891008_n.jpg

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows it’s treated!? I’ve yet to seen a cowboy rounding up cattle on a chuck wagon in a field, mostly it’s a quad or a kubota, and I’ve also yet to see some adrenaline junkie on a bull riding it in a pasture, all it’s about is a bunch of high strung goofs looking for some money at the end of the event, as far as caring for the animals don’t feed me that bs, cause as soon as a crash happens here comes the blue tarp and they turn the rv channel to some cowboy in the pasture brushing his horse, same with when they jerk the calfs neck I notice that camera is alittle to high everytime to show it, if the sport is so great show us how it’s done start to finish, but oh no they wouldn’t do that, when they do have a chuck wagon wreck and horses die they’re all sad and hurt but the next day they’re right back at it, can’t be to sad I hunt and I fish, but that rodeo cowboy mentality isn’t for me, I’ve seen a quite a few of them from running coyote hounds to poaching moose and deer every year, and they’re the great all mighty high up cowboys that go to the stampede,
Holy, are you from tofeno??? Lost and clueless with the world

Rodeo is a staple to Canada

Like Joel said, snowflakes don't like what cha see, move the f on

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive never once hunted and fished for money!?
always get a totally clean kill, no suffering, no 2nd shots or hits?

With the camera and the neck I assume you're talking about steer wrestling or maybe calf roping? I usually watch it live so not really sure what you are referring to them trying not to show. Ever been run over by a steer? They're not fragile.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so was slavery but we got rid of that, why do they practice it for a week, I’ve yet to see them ride a bull on the range,

and on a side note how come no one has commented on the camera being high and the blue tarp!? Why hide it from the public!?

If you never seen a bull cow or calf ridden on the farm you clearly have no idea how us farm kids played.

As far as slavery- well we all work for the govt's taxes and their new imigrants - it just looks different this century.

Last edited:
Top Bottom