CAC fundraiser.Snow and Mud Golf Tourney

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People we need you to register..........How many have regiustered?
Not Enough!
catmando!

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
workin on it. couple of the boys are out of town for a day or 2. i really just found this a couple days ago. not sure how i missed it. either way im working on getting a group together and register ASAP

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need people to register ASAP I will be unavailable from the 14th to the
21st. Cut off will be the 21st. I have to give the player count to the club house one week before the tournament. We could sure use more prize donations as well so far I have enough for 30 players. :confused:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have a golf bag to donate if someone wants to organize a suds night I can bring it there. Somewhere in sherwood park would be great. Pm me and I we can make arrangements.
ALSO Catmando I will play on your team if you still need a fourth. Let me know asap.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have my first S&M members signed up thanks rider4life and coryrat now we need every one els to jump on the band wagon. We will have some very nice prizes.:eek:

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bringing this back to the front we need more people this is supposed to be a snow and mud event.......:confused: You don't have to be a golfer to have fun at a Texas Scramble.:eek::eek:

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't have to put a team together you can join single or pairs I have some good people looking for others to join there teams.We are really running out of time I am on holidays now until next Sat and that is the cut off i have to give the course the final count on the 21st so please if you are joining or donating prizes contact me asap I can still be reached at the number posted on the flyer.
Ron B:beer::beer:

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't have to put a team together you can join single or pairs I have some good people looking for others to join there teams.We are really running out of time I am on holidays now until next Sat and that is the cut off i have to give the course the final count on the 21st so please if you are joining or donating prizes contact me asap I can still be reached at the number posted on the flyer.
Ron B:beer::beer:

Back to the front.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys, I'd love to participate but the timing just doesn't work for me.

The 29th is the day before school goes back and when I golf I drink to make myself better.

A suggestion for next year would be to have it on a Saturday that way your more likely to get the people from out of town and rushing home is not so much of an issue.

But TTT

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys, I'd love to participate but the timing just doesn't work for me.

The 29th is the day before school goes back and when I golf I drink to make myself better.

A suggestion for next year would be to have it on a Saturday that way your more likely to get the people from out of town and rushing home is not so much of an issue.

But TTT

My only problem is most of the people I have signed up as well as myself work most Saturdays. We will have a blast, next year hopefully we will get more players. I have done a few tournaments and the one constant is you will never accommodate everybody so you just pick a date and make it happen.
The problem with earlier in the summer is lots of people are on holidays so I thought later is better. Hope to see ya next year.:beer::beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Time to register people,I will gladly come and register you at your house next saturday if you cant get out,I will spend the day collecting registrations and Prizes,Will also be in the Fort if that helps!
Just give me a call!
780 903 6818

05blazerboy

Reaction score
If we can pick our foursome's I have three other guys that'll for sure go if I'm going. Do we know who to talk to yet about signing up?

Terry

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If we can pick our foursome's I have three other guys that'll for sure go if I'm going. Do we know who to talk to yet about signing up?

Terry

I will be all over the city on Sat collecting registrations,you can also come to suds night and register there,its thursday at average joes.Call me and I will meet you on sat and yes you can pick your team
Lyle 780 903 6818

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just sat down tonight to pool all our resources and info and we need more people to make this a big success. Us sledders get a bad rap for not contributing financially to the system that we rely on to keep us safe. Its more the media than anything that paints us with that brush lets make it our goal with this event to let them know that we appreciate the C.A.C. and all that they do for every body that goes into the back country no matter what the the passion is that brings you there.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are letting peeps pay at the course if you can't pay in advance but you must understand that I am committing to the course a certain number of people and for those who did not pay and don't show up we have to pay for your meals whether you are there or not so please come and keep in mind it will be cash only on the day of the tournament River Ridge does not accept checks and they can not take a credit card for us we need to collect the money and pay the course.
Thanks for understanding and for your support.

Just posting in both threads

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Things are looking good people,you dont wwant to miss this one!
let us know and come and play!
Catmando!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Things are looking good people,you dont wwant to miss this one!
let us know and come and play!
Catmando!

I am not allowed to come and play to the sled show....:(:(

So ya better be ready......:d:d:d

Top Bottom