Murm needs some help....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
A few weeks ago a friend ask me to join him on a ride from Leduc to Camrose to raise money for MS I thought why not
So I went in and signed up .....that's when I noticed THIS IS ON PEDAL BIKES !!!!!
Holy crap I haven't rode a pedal bike in 15 years !!!!......Fat guys don't ride pedal bikes we ride Harley's
The fat man is going to ride a pedal bike 180 KM .....yes 180 KM dear god what have I done???

....All kidding aside

Canada has the highest rate of MS in the world. Every day three more Canadians are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, an unpredictable illness that affects vision, balance, memory and mobility. We don’t know what causes MS and there is no cure.

Your support means Canadian families affected by this
disease do not have to face MS alone.

I'm asking for help from the Snow and Mud community to reach my fund raising goals of $1000 I know with the recent events in Fort McMurray and just the overall state of the whole economy in Alberta but please if you can donate anything that would be great but please do not feel guilty if you want to but cannot.

I am riding in support for my brother-in-law Butch and our best friend in the world Gisele (Moonbuggys wife) whom are both living with MS everyday.

So please if you can pledge anything click the the link below
Johnson MS Bike - Leduc to Camrose: Murray Mckay - MS Bike Click the black box Donate now

​Donations $25 and higher will be mailed a tax receipt.

​Thanks all

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job on doing the ride. My wife does this ride every year also. Her uncle has MS. She also does the Ride to Conquer Cancer bike ride also as our daughter went through transplant. A good fundraiser trick we use is auction items off on Facebook. Her dad is a wood God and makes her items to auction. Gives people a little more incentive to give. The cancer ride she needs to $2500 with the economy is a big goal. Good luck with the fundraising. I'll post a couple pics of what we auctioned. The wood game brought in $300 last year. And the whippity whip games brought in $300 also.The bowl brought in $250.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 296
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 285
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 294

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent some to ya Murray, good luck and good on ya!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Wow:yikes: Aaron AKA Rebel thanks for the awesome donation I really appreciate it :friends:

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's just about to his goal guys let's help him get up and over it for a great cause my ex brother in law lives with Ms and let ya tell ya if you think you're tough you have no idea what tough is until you live with this condition

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom