cabins/cottages

mattern

Reaction score
Hey guys

a group of us are looking to spend new years in the hills this year and wanna rent a cottage/cabin that could take 10 or so ppl or a couple smaller cabins, does anyone have any information or insite on something like this?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the sponsor section at Home - Valemount Area Recreation Development Association

Hope im not forgetting anyone, but:

Twin Peaks Resort has a HUGE cabin/lodge
Glacier Inn
Dream Cather Inn
Terracana
Legacy

Just throwing out names of supporters that can handle that amount in one space...hope im not forgetting anyone, just check out the website and links

Call me with any questions about the area 250-566-4817

Last edited:

Twinpeaksresort

Reaction score
Please check out our website at twinpeaksresort.com we have a lodge that sleeps 14 men easily with five bedrooms and a bunk room. We also have smaller cabins but I think the lodge would work perfect with a full kitchen two fridges, two bbq's and three bathrooms. Let me know what you think.

Twinpeaksresort

Reaction score
Please check out our website twinpeaksresort.com we have a lodge that can easily accomodate all of you. Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, full kitchen, pool table, two fridges and two bbq's. Pictures on second page of website under rates and lodge. Let me know what you think

Top Bottom