Burnnstick Lake

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
hey guys...
im headed to burnstick lake this weekend...
is there anything to check out in that area even if its a little drive??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go past bearberry and go for a drive up the trunk road.... either towards cow town or nordegg [ ram falls and onion lake - humming bird ] are towards nordegg

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to the clearwater corner store. Awesome ice cream.
True that!! Give ya big scoops aswell.. Also go to the ummmm whats it called (I am a local so I call it its nickname... The MAGGET) Last store on your right before you leave town.. hunting,fishing,camping,conveniant store.. Like a mini BASS PRO. Also RAVENWOOD MEATS is right across the street. decent food..

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True that!! Give ya big scoops aswell.. Also go to the ummmm whats it called (I am a local so I call it its nickname... The MAGGET) Last store on your right before you leave town.. hunting,fishing,camping,conveniant store.. Like a mini BASS PRO. Also RAVENWOOD MEATS is right across the street. decent food..
I've been in there too. Awesome store. Went to camp out there lots when I was growing up. Just south of town.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can stop by my camp for a beer just off powerline road. Little trailer that says Road Ranger and a tan Duramax.....Bring booze!

Top Bottom