Bugaboo riding

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows the forsure dates of when you can take your sleds back into the bugaboo cmh heli ski terrain or even the bobbie burns area

wakeskate18

Reaction score
end of march most of the cat skiing and heli areas seasons are over so they dont care if you go and track up their tenured mountains!!! Getting closer, cant wait for chatter!!:d:beer::d

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its April 15th for CMH. Check there website for dates and then 2 stroke them out of there lodge.;)

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could anybody firm up these dates?

I'd LOVE to get out there and do some back country boarding. I assume the area is pretty good if it's been isolated for cat and heli operations.

Thanks!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could anybody firm up these dates?

I'd LOVE to get out there and do some back country boarding. I assume the area is pretty good if it's been isolated for cat and heli operations.

Thanks!

You could contact Bugaboo and Chatter they'll tell you. :confused::)

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got done on the phone with dave butler bugaboo will not open till the 24 but he did issue me a strong warning that the snow was very unstable and melting fast back there but the big warning was please no idiots go back there until sunday the 25 as the last day of heli is scheduled for the 24 so don't be an idiot and wreck it for everyone and go riding there before the 25 thats if u would want to go riding back in that god forsaken country

Top Bottom