Bud light lime beer

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and I were down in the USA for 3 weeks in November and we came across this Beer - Bud light lime. It is a the only beer my wife drinks, so we ended bring some back with us when coming home. I am running out and have been looking around to find some to bring the stocks back up. I have came up dry looking for it, every place i have gone does not stock the beer. So what i am wondeing has anybody seen this beer in or around Edmonton area.

Attachments

• Bud-Lime.jpg
    Bud-Lime.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 345

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't remember the name of the store off hand, but it won awards here in town for best selection. It's in the strip mall on the North East corner of St. Albert trail and 118th I think it is. No guarantees, but with the biggest selection odds are good. They might even bring it in for you.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found it.....called the Sherbrook. Also found out that the Chataeu Louis Liquor store is supposed to be good for selection too.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lacombe spirits can get what ever you need, they got some rare whiskeys for me and always have good prices!!! in st.albert behind 7-11.:beer::beer:

chucker

Reaction score
The liquor store you are thinking about is Sherbrooke Liquor Store on St. Albert Trail and 118 Avenue. A huge selection of beer. If they don't have it, it can't be had.

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love that beer:d I had inquired about it awhile ago and was told it is not released in Canada but if anyone finds some let a guy know. I will be in Vegas in eight days so I will drink my share of them there.:beer:

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave the sherbrooke Liquor Store call this afternoon, the guy that answered the phone said the beer is not available in alberta and well not be available at all.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep most of us Canadians down here love it, I really don't care for it that much.... Gotta love picking up a 24 pack of beer here for under 15 bucks :d . Almost don't wanna come back up to Alberta.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone finds Budweiser Select in Canada, please let me know. :beer::d:beer:

Thats pretty good stuff, just bought a case yesterday to try out... I'm pretty sure it won't last me too long :d:beer:

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just letting everyone that bud light lime is now in Canada, Seen some cases get unloaded this morning at the local liquor store

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
it was either the Onoway liquor store or the superstore liquor store in spruce grove, but i did see it at one of those to places, i believe onoway and i can check when i get home tonight for ya

EDIT.....note to self, read last post before responding

Top Bottom