brute force 750

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was wondering for the people out there that have 29.5 outlaws on your brute how is your speed did you loose alot with the clutch kit and what clutch kit are you using and would you recomend it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i have 30" mud light xxl's .... went with the stock weights and a almond prim , with a red second spring.... turns them no prob now...

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the full dalton in mine but swapped out the orange/blue primary for an EPI maroon as I didn't like the high stall. I could probably get the quad up to around 85-90kph if I wanted but with 29.5 outlaws high speeds are not to fun. I never have any belt slippage except in reverse(only in the thick stuff) and there is no way to get away from that

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You wll have no problem with 29.5s i have 30 xxls and im looking to trade up for outlaws, im running a pink primary and red secondary from epi right now

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i have another question then why is it that most people only change there springs and not there weights.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you must not like your front diff, I had 29.5'' laws and they tore my quad apart I do ride hard, but still. I was running the high lifter super duty clutch kit I think it had the maroon secondary and red primary spring when I had the laws on it now I put the pink primary in with maroon secondary. I belive the weights change on how fast your clutches engage, the heavyer the weight the faster your clutches engage.

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when it comes to 29.5s on a brute the front diff upgrade is a must. notch out the shaft under the spidergear so oil can get in there and stop the spider from siezing to the shaft or blowing up. There is no bearings and is metal on metal with almost no tolerence stock. did this on a 650 after he blew up a diff with 30" backs. did this mod and have not had any problems since

Top Bottom