Brute Force 650 or 750

xrsrev

Reaction score
Thinking bout buying the brute force! Anyone have good or bad experiences with one or the other? If i do buy a kawi which dealer seems to have the best service around edmonton?

Thanx

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are great machines, lots of power, realiable, good starting in cold weather (-35c), tons of fun. One bad thing is the tie rods bend VERY easily, and many (myself included) do not like the diff. lock lever.
Got mine in Rocky Mtn House (very good dealer) ,not sure about the ones in the Edm. area.

sled

Reaction score
Have 2 650's and we like them.If you looking for a dealer try e&s in fort sask.
A bubby of mine bought his there and like the service the gave him.
Bought ours @ Cycle works west the price was just to good to go anywhere else at that time.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya man love my brute 650i
i bought mine from e and s also
they have good prices and good service id buy from there again for sure

xrsrev

Reaction score
K thanx everyone! I was at e&s last weekend and they seemed ok! As long as getting service and warranty work is good then im sure i will buy from them! Anything i should throw on it right away? Like tires and a chip?

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would get the 650, The stock tires suck so i would throw on some different ones, and get a clutch kit.

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a 650i changed the tires 26 10 12 front 26 12 12 mud lites runs great the 650 has ben around for a long time great engine i am just going to change the clutch spring (pink) 20 bucks

Top Bottom