Brule July 15 to 18

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a few buddies plan on heading down on the weekend aswell, hope to see you all there. Havin a little trouble with the 250 so if im not on that ill be on a king quad

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy in Draton Vally that wants to come but has no way to haul his Dirt bike. If anybody is going threw DV and has room for another bike pls let me know.

Radagast

Reaction score
From Hinton its about 20 minutes to the staging areas, so you could stay in town in a hotel. There is also the Overlander you can ride right from the cabins. you actualy have to push your bike off the property.

Is Overlander Lodge the only place around that you can quad to the trails, besides random camping? Want to go up to Brule for August 13th, looking for a place to stay or camp. I'd like to have a place with a shower, since we'll be up there for a few days. Campground showers are good enough.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Overlander Lodge the only place around that you can quad to the trails, besides random camping? Want to go up to Brule for August 13th, looking for a place to stay or camp. I'd like to have a place with a shower, since we'll be up there for a few days. Campground showers are good enough.

This one is a bit closer to Hinton

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weather is supposed to be sunny and 27 here today. All you who didn't come are missing out on some nice riding

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes thats me.:rant::rant: Sure suck to be at home using the shop vac to suck up water in my basement . 3.5" + of water in 17hours. There's rivers in my hay field just like spring time. Even 12 hours later water was still running like crazy, culverts were flowing full bore.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was ticking and making alot of noise than it just locked up and shut off. I'm thinking crank or rod, something that's going to cost allot of money.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boy does that suck. It always seems like a person spends more money on his quad then he gets to ride it. Hopefully it's a simple fix . Broken cam chain or something. Did you get to do a liitle riding before it quit?

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The joys of owning a fourstroke. BIG $$$$$ when they blow up or run out of oil. Been there, done that. Sorry about your luck.
Have you torn into it already to check things out?

Top Bottom