2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I am a bit late on this due to doing my mommy stuff! We would really like to thank Hadley for driving us to the hospital and waiting with us to make sure we were in and seen by the docs, and waited for Mike to arrive, All of the GBCA; Ang and Chris, Beth and Marty, Kaz and Chris, Dale and Anita, Butch, DJ and Jen, for helping us pack up our camp so quickly! Riley, Steph and Jenson for helping with camp, Kaz and Chris for taking our dogs, and Dale and Anita for pulling some really big strings!!!
Dale said it best; "The GBCA is a REALLY BIG DEAL!"

Becca is doing really well! She has been resting a lot. Anita has come to check on her.
She needs a new helmet and chest protector but the quad lives on! She said she is going to use the tool kit she won at the Jamboree to take apart her quad and loose a few pieces. She is hoping that Mike and Russ won't be able to put it together again. I think she wants a new quad now!

Thank you all for the sincere Get Well Wishes!
Many Cheers
Wife of Many Numbers!
Cheers!

Thanks for the update Wife of Many Numbers, and as many have said before kudo's to Hadley for being the "ambulance" driver.... Kind of ironic the guy with the broken collar bone was driving in a collar bone emergency but what can we say.

Becca, pieces are easily lost just have to make sure they are key pieces, hope that tool kit helps you to get a new machine, and we'll see you back out there on the trails soon.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a bit late on this due to doing my mommy stuff! We would really like to thank Hadley for driving us to the hospital and waiting with us to make sure we were in and seen by the docs, and waited for Mike to arrive, All of the GBCA; Ang and Chris, Beth and Marty, Kaz and Chris, Dale and Anita, Butch, DJ and Jen, for helping us pack up our camp so quickly! Riley, Steph and Jenson for helping with camp, Kaz and Chris for taking our dogs, and Dale and Anita for pulling some really big strings!!!
Dale said it best; "The GBCA is a REALLY BIG DEAL!"

Becca is doing really well! She has been resting a lot. Anita has come to check on her.
She needs a new helmet and chest protector but the quad lives on! She said she is going to use the tool kit she won at the Jamboree to take apart her quad and lose a few pieces. She is hoping that Mike and Russ won't be able to put it together again. I think she wants a new quad now!

Thank you all for the sincere Get Well Wishes!

Wife of Many Numbers!
Cheers!

With bein an s&m member and also bringin your kid's into the sport that we all love so much, if you are lookin for some new gear give us a call as i'll give you a smokin deal on it. Especially seein how i've heard about the ordeal that you guys had. I hope all heals up quickly.

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
I hope you don't take offence, none meant and I understand if you deny, but do you have a picture of the wee one all patched up?

Sent from my iPhone slayer.

No offence taken at all! I will post some pics.
thanks

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Robobecca!

Attachments

• IMAG0056.jpg
    IMAG0056.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 248
  • IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 248
  • IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 263
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 258
  • IMAG0061.jpg
    IMAG0061.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 249

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Becca's protective gear!

She wasn't goofing off, she wasn't being stupid, she wasn't trying to show off, she just had an accident is all! She is sad that she can't ride for a while but she can sit in the passenger seat of the Prowler and let her dad drive!

She had just gotten a new car and a driver's license on July 4th. She can't drive her car now, it's a standard! Poor kid!

Attachments

• IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMAG0072.jpg
    IMAG0072.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 257
  • IMAG0071.jpg
    IMAG0071.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 251
  • IMAG0070.jpg
    IMAG0070.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 249

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Helmet is broken too!

Another pic of her incision!

Attachments

• IMAG0063.jpg
    IMAG0063.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 245
  • IMAG0064.jpg
    IMAG0064.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 251
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 251
  • IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 245

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, by the looks of what's left of her gear, she's lucky she wasn't hurt alot worse.

Be thankful you have parents smart enough to have tought you to respect your toys and how to operate them safely, wearing the required gear.

Hats off to you Mr + Mrs many #'s...........heal quick kido!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So glad she is Ok or well on her way to being better. Hang that gear on the wall just to show how that gear can work to protect you. It may have just saved your life.

Heal fast you have a car waitng to drive.

My Sara is looking for a new helmet after her crash also.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Becca's protective gear!

She wasn't goofing off, she wasn't being stupid, she wasn't trying to show off, she just had an accident is all! She is sad that she can't ride for a while but she can sit in the passenger seat of the Prowler and let her dad drive!

She had just gotten a new car and a driver's license on July 4th. She can't drive her car now, it's a standard! Poor kid!

these photo's right here, show the importance of owning and wearing the proper protective gear, had it not been for this gear "Robobecca" would have a whole lot worse off.

I have to re-iterate that we had approximately 10 people out on the trail this past weekend without a helmet on, this right here as well as Sara's crash earlier in the week is EXACTLY why we should be wearing the gear.

I'm going to be purchasing myself a chest protector now too, after seeing these photo's and actually talking to Becca and the many numbers.....

As Chris Cagle says:
Scars heal, glory fades
And all we're left with are the memories made
Pain hurts, but only for a minute
Yeah life is short so go on and live it
'Cause the chicks dig it

or in Becca's case: "'Cause the dudes dig it"

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have only seen a broken helmet once before this...the outcome was quite a bit different than this. I have never seen a broken chest protector...holy crap!! I finally talked myself into buying a chest protector a few weeks ago, I'm thinking it was a good investment. Sure hope you have a quick recovery Becca!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, as Becca is proof (myself as well), chest protectors don't neccessary protect collarbones. I suffered a minor collarbone injury myself dirt biking a few years back. However I have been in some situations where the chest protector has definitely saved my butt!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, that must have been one hell of an impact! get well soon Rebecca.

way to go Mike and Audrey, you guys deserve a lot of praise for the equipment Rebecca was wearing that may have saved her life. kudos....:beer:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, as Becca is proof (myself as well), chest protectors don't neccessary protect collarbones. I suffered a minor collarbone injury myself dirt biking a few years back. However I have been in some situations where the chest protector has definitely saved my butt!

How can a chest protector save your azz (butt) ???:confused::confused:

Top Bottom