2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we really enjoyed it :d that's the kinda stuff i'd like to ride...steve had a tougher time on his bike, but he kicks butt on it so he did pretty good, even in the muskeg we drug him into :cool:

We'll be back next year, despite the hail damage and first forward flip off the front of my quad :eek: My head still hurts from slamming the bumper. :eek:

i saw the hail damage...... That's what insurance is for;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric's 'Angel' in a funny sequence of events...

Almost stuck....
courtney1.jpg

Matt to the rescue...
court matt tow not.jpg

Not...
matt court.jpg

Azz Pat :confused:
matt court2.jpg

"Fugger"
court matt 3.jpg

One more time...
court matt 4.jpg

tayco

Reaction score
Website
www.taycowelding.ca
... Wood huh?

Hmmmmm. Maybe it was thursday night then? Too many jello shooters to remember what night Tommy tounge had the 6 foot screen with singstar on the side of our fifthwheel. Just have to come earlier in the week next time Angel! Dunno if you will have a chance at beating many numbers tho. Seems he's captured the pole dancing singing title! Next stop, Americas got talent for mike?:eek:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. Maybe it was thursday night then? Too many jello shooters to remember what night Tommy tounge had the 6 foot screen with singstar on the side of our fifthwheel. Just have to come earlier in the week next time Angel! Dunno if you will have a chance at beating many numbers tho. Seems he's captured the pole dancing singing title! Next stop, Americas got talent for mike?:eek:

Canada's got Talent fires up this fall!

I think I saw that going on Thursday Night Tayco.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Signs need to be BIGGER! :p

signs, shheeet i had know idea which check point i was at or if i had missed a few. never did find checkpoint one or was that two, was checkpoint 3 or was it 4 ? man i needed a beer:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, we planned on having it at the start but we added the new one before the lunch stop. We only had provisions for 4 spots. I didn't realize the error till about 1/4 way through the day.

no biggy, just teasin, thought someone had been into the wobbly pops a little:d:d:d

Top Bottom