2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, as Becca is proof (myself as well), chest protectors don't neccessary protect collarbones. I suffered a minor collarbone injury myself dirt biking a few years back. However I have been in some situations where the chest protector has definitely saved my butt!

I don't think I would even ever think twice about wearing a chest guard... My tekvest saved me a few years back, I suffered some broken ribs due to my sled rolling over me a few times, but I imagine the outcome would have been a lot more severe had I not been wearing it.

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agee on the vest. Impacted my shoulder on the only rock
on the trail , years back. Always ride the one wheel drive with the armor since.
Besides it hides the beer gut, and gives you some shoulders. :)
SA say hi to your dad for me, we were both AWOL at the sat. fire.
Where is the fountain of youth when you need it?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agee on the vest. Impacted my shoulder on the only rock
on the trail , years back. Always ride the one wheel drive with the armor since.
Besides it hides the beer gut, and gives you some shoulders. :)
SA say hi to your dad for me, we were both AWOL at the sat. fire.
Where is the fountain of youth when you need it?
apparently it's at the bottom of a 60 of gibbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna bring one to the 5th outwest dirt and drink fest.
If a 60 becomes empty in the forest, can you still feel anything? :eek:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
apparently it's at the bottom of a 60 of gibbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought of looking there. I checked at the bottom of a 40 of Captain Morgan....it sure as $h!t ain't there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked like a good turn out. do bad i missed it this year again, but ill be there next year for sure. Keep the pics comin cause im sure there's more? Since last year there was hundreds.

sassymudbug

Reaction score
Well I went and got a neck brace after my flying lesson a couple of weeks ago, But I am now heading out to get a chest protector too.
I am sorry to hear about Rebecca's accident, but I am also thankful for the public service announcement that comes out of it as well and that she is going to be ok.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woohoo my clutch is fixed! :D
Bad/Low fluid in it :S oops. Dirty/Burnt lookin and low, so probably some air in there too :rolleyes: :p

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Still wish we had vid of Showtime and TG chasing after a runaway kids quad doing a wheelie at full throttle across the campground

Murms quote...." maybe you should hang on to tether just in case"....bwahahahaha

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Still wish we had vid of Showtime and TG chasing after a runaway kids quad doing a wheelie at full throttle across the campground

Murms quote...." maybe you should hang on to tether just in case"....bwahahahaha

and maybe, just maybe, we should have held onto said tether..........

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

:confused: i missed this story... :confused:

please tell it:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused: i missed this story... :confused:

please tell it:d

Two dudes in flip flops and shorts working on getting a kids import quad running, go and do a test start, throttle stuck open and off it goes...... Then you see the two dudes in flip flops jogging down the road chasing said import quad trying to catch it as it wanted freedom..... What a laugh.

Hey Showtime, digits has a name brand kids quad for sale if your tired of wrenching on the import and want your kids to have a chance at riding?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Two dudes in flip flops and shorts working on getting a kids import quad running, go and do a test start, throttle stuck open and off it goes...... Then you see the two dudes in flip flops jogging down the road chasing said import quad trying to catch it as it wanted freedom..... What a laugh.

Hey Showtime, digits has a name brand kids quad for sale if your tired of wrenching on the import and want your kids to have a chance at riding?

I had hiking boots on thanks, not flip flops........

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I personally liked murms quote before that said import quad went for a ride of its own....

I think kingston may have rode that pos quad 4 times before it was already broke. :realmad:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

sled

Reaction score
I am finally posting about the Jamboree and would like to say that my family had a great time.The ride was great and the chainsaw that i won sure is nice going to be using it tomorrow. anyways talk at you soon

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the chainsaw Sled. James wanted to come by Sunday and say by to Connar but was a little slow getting there as he watched you and the family pulling away.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, as Becca is proof (myself as well), chest protectors don't neccessary protect collarbones. I suffered a minor collarbone injury myself dirt biking a few years back. However I have been in some situations where the chest protector has definitely saved my butt!

not sure but i think you were wearing it the wrong way? isn't it supposed to be on the chest. ;):beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom