Brule July 15 to 18

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will start riping it down tonight. Thanks to Jay and Rod for being great company and inviting me to stay and ride with them:specool:. Maybe one day:rolleyes: both 007 and the DRM Ripper will stay together on the same trip and we can go do some hill climbing:d

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will start riping it down tonight. Thanks to Jay and Rod for being great company and inviting me to stay and ride with them:specool:. Maybe one day:rolleyes: both 007 and the DRM Ripper will stay together on the same trip and we can go do some hill climbing:d

yes man 4sur you miss out on some bad as riding!!! i got some videos you got to see!!! i'm going to work on them all night!!! i got one ....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXlVgYCN6H0[/YT]

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was some sick hill climbing, Rippin! Love the way ya just blaze up a shear cliff covered in bush and then say "your turn!!" haha.
Lookin forward to the next one!!
need to see some of these vids!!!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was some sick hill climbing, Rippin! Love the way ya just blaze up a shear cliff covered in bush and then say "your turn!!" haha.
Lookin forward to the next one!!
need to see some of these vids!!!

thanks man im getting everything ready to go up i'm working on your now!!!!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are some drag videos from brule and the start of some good video

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXlVgYCN6H0[/YT] [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7VLRoXH8EA[/YT]
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rst-QOdr30[/YT]

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think your going to like this i have two videos one longer then the other.. let me know witch one you like best???

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjDjFd6C8RE[/YT] [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFIxFILmRwg[/YT]

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great videos, Thanks a lot , that's as close as I get to climbing them banksand dragging. That's great you guys had fun, looks like the weather was nice. Too bad I wasn't there to make you look at my tail-light. lol.
I love climbing, monkey see monkey do.:d:d:d
Looks like your quad was running great Jay. Hello Rodney glad you made the trip. I'll have to make sure I can line her up next time. I hope.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great videos, Thanks a lot , that's as close as I get to climbing them banksand dragging. That's great you guys had fun, looks like the weather was nice. Too bad I wasn't there to make you look at my tail-light. lol.
I love climbing, monkey see monkey do.:d:d:d
Looks like your quad was running great Jay. Hello Rodney glad you made the trip. I'll have to make sure I can line her up next time. I hope.

thanks man!! yes the quad was a monster this pass weekend going back on the 28th you got to come Monkey see monkey do!!!! tail-light what your going to part in front of me when we are stop?? lol :d:d:d

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someones got to bug you!!! Seems like your quad is pretty fast on that video. Nice to see that I might get a head start on the drags just like them handicap runs,YAAA!!!,I might need it. Well my quad might be faster but only on the keyboard;). lol.:d:d Ah! it's nice to see quads rip that quick. Don't you just love them technical climbs.

Hey, Psullivan how's the motor look?

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, Psullivan how's the motor look?

It's going to cost around 2500 just to fix the way it was and around 4000 to have it the way I want it. So my quading for the year is done. I am thinking of parting it out and pouring the money into my rzr or a new rzr. I love that quad but I can't find ppl to ride with most the time and can't aford to fix it. I'm in a real grouchy mood right now. It was in the shop moat of last year. Than I spent a ton on it over the winter( powdercoat, shocks,etc.) now it's fawking broken. Idk what to do right now. I'm trying to figure what it's worth if I part it out. Sorry for the pour attitude but it's all I have right now.

Last edited:

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry dude!! That suck...... But you got so much time and money in it now you got to fix it, I know what your thinking ( what's the point) been there... Look at me Maylong 30 min of riding after all the money over the winner... You can't part it out you will loose your a$$ on it, take the time to get it to where you want it and no Regrets!!! If it wasn't for Rod I would of born it long ago!!! Take it cool ride the rzr have fun and don't forget you got to line up with me on drag hill..... I'll give you a head start!!!! LoL:d:d:d now you got to fix it!!

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jay. I will probaly put my motor in a couple boxes and coveer up the quad. For a while. I'll have to put it in one of my other sheds is it stays In my shop I'll just get mader.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Psullivan your buddy with the stock KFX is he on snow and mud? Going back on the 28th would like to ask him if he would like to go and you can come in your rzr and be the sport Vehicle... Beer!!!!! And when I blow up pull me back lol

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He isn't on here but I'll let him know. I'm still thinking of what I'm doing that weekend, it's either brule or Kakwa falls

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He isn't on here but I'll let him know. I'm still thinking of what I'm doing that weekend, it's either brule or Kakwa falls

Will that's easy BRULE.... Think of it??? I didn't blow up this last trip, I blow up every trip so the chance of me blow up is good!! So there you will be to toll me back for a beer:d:d:d

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I told him you want him to go down. Ill let you know if everyone bails on me and I can make it. I will be bringing my kids with me where evere I go.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the IN THE VEINS TOUR video hope you like it :d:d:d

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvOTMvcM4s0[/YT]

Top Bottom