Bruderheim Closurem Update?

rayf01

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything more on the possible closure of the Bruderheim Natural Area? Last I seen was the proposal back in January of 2010 but I haven't heard of anything else since.

*Update* I did find this:

Says it was updated on April 14 and also mentions "A decision regarding the proposal will be made after the 60 day public comment period ends on October 25, 2010, and once all comments have been considered."

However its 60 days past Oct 25, and I still dont see any update.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything more on the possible closure of the Bruderheim Natural Area? Last I seen was the proposal back in January of 2010 but I haven't heard of anything else since.

*Update* I did find this:

Says it was updated on April 14 and also mentions "A decision regarding the proposal will be made after the 60 day public comment period ends on October 25, 2010, and once all comments have been considered."

However its 60 days past Oct 25, and I still dont see any update.

As of 11 hours ago when I was talking to a RCMP officer who was parked at the second pit. "IT IS STILL FINE & OKAY TO RIDE HERE. SO LONG AS YOU HAVE REGISTRATION/ INSURANCE AND STAY OFF THE ROADS. ALSO A SPARK ARRESTOR IN YOUR EXHAUST. IF A FISH AND WILDLIFE OFFICER SEE THAT YOUR MACHINE WOULD BE IMPOUNDED". His words not mine.

Top Bottom