Brp recall....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fail to meet requirements pertaining to the unrestricted maximum speed of the vehicle.....

I bought the 2 stroke DS 90 for my kids some years back, I bet that thing would do almost 50 mph with the screw turned out. fast little chinese quad lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
fail to meet requirements pertaining to the unrestricted maximum speed of the vehicle.....

I bought the 2 stroke DS 90 for my kids some years back, I bet that thing would do almost 50 mph with the screw turned out. fast little chinese quad lol

This recall affects approximately 12,500 Mini Can-Am DS models for model years 2008 through 2015, which were made in Vietnam

Vietnamese....... Must have been built to keep up with Forrest Gump during the war..........

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speed control shouldn't be a problem with them....fawking junk won't run long enough to get up to speed. I had two 2011 CanAm 90's....two months of tears and disappointments from my kids. Every time the girls went for a ride, one or both came back walking because the pos died and wouldn't start. I dumped them both for less than half of what I paid, replaced them with Polaris 90's, and never looked back.

Top Bottom