BRP Goggles,heated wireless HELP. How to use them

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of goggles when i got my sled and to my surprise mine did not have a instruction sheet. Holy cow, I cant find anythijng on the net about how to use them. Please help and thanks in advance.

1. I charged the pack.
2. Found a button but no lights to show if it is on or anything.
3. What is with the cables if they are supposed to be wireless. I presume arm band is to hook it up but why have wireless if it can be wired.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Email BRP or call the dealer you bought them from. I am curious to know if they work.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
It's the button on the side.. You can call me at work tommorow ill grab a pair and explain it if you want.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well after looking into things further I found out that there are not instructions in the boxes. They are wireless in the sense that they do not attach to the sled. You have to charge the batt pack and then attach it to your arm. The cable goes from your arm to the goggles. Push the the button and they are supposed to work. No lights to tell you if they doo!
I guess they will go into my box of emergence junk that will never get used.
Unless I go to Sask for a ride with the inlaws at night as they are clear, not tinted.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Tried calling you back.. You hit it right on the head. They are wireless.. From the machine... Very important you charge important you charge them for a full 8 hours before you use them... I was told they won't even turn on unless they are fully charged!

Top Bottom