Brp bail out

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness. Was worried there. Carry on

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Corporate subsidies and bailouts are pretty common throughout the world, and I don't neccesarily disagree with them in principle, but there comes a time when you need to say enough is enough. I think Bombardier just got there.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure way to much $$$ have been put into Bombardier to keep them afloat ! Bailing out know would be total lose! Guess its no different than all the money that was spent on the gun law and then was abolished !

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The airplane business in the world is all about subsidies. Everyone that builds planes get subsidized by there country. Its a super competitive industry to be in and is more about keeping thousands of people in work than anything else from what I hear.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Polaris gets into the plane building buisness .....with all those Chinese parts , they will make a fortune......
Start off with large sales to the Middle East Muslim countries to open up market share....

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the problem with this particular one is that they are huge supporters of the Liberal party. Every time the Liberals get elected, Bombardier gets another bailout.

I just remembered why we threw these bums out 9 years ago.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The libs will look after the east , while making the west pay for it...always have always will ! Research into how many ministers are from Toronto & Quebec ! Once again we have a regional government . So yes eastern companies will always get a "helping hand"....,

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And how does Trudeau help out our BC aerospace? Cancels the F-35. If this had ties to Ontario or Quebe I wonder if he would be so quick to cancel the contracts. Oh well Obama has been cancelling a few things on us too, thank you Trudeau.

Top Bottom